Hacking trying to make a backup copy of my smash wiiu. tried discu and vgmtoolbox.

namad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything seemed to go fine with discu, no errors, but my end result was only 11GB and I looked it up and it needed to be roughly 15GB. did the same thing over again with vgmtoolbox and had same result... what am I missing/doing wrong?

this is the first time I've tried to do this... but I'd have imagined any errors preventing me from getting that first 11gb too...

did it all over again got the same 11.4gb result despite google saying the install size is 15gb? hmm what am I missing :(

Last edited by namad,

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's what I have from my backup, it should look something like this. It'll probably be a slightly different size if you have any updates installed but
Screenshot_86.png

namad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya know what I should stop doing this and just go test it, maybe it'll work even if I think it's missing something maybe DISCU just knows better than me. It seems like we both only have 11.4GB I guess the filesize is smaller than claimed... I guess there's a system update on the disc or something.

Last edited by namad,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night