Homebrew Trying to invert vertical aim in Qrevpak

Resident Stevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Qrevpak set up on my Wii U's Vwii, and I'm playing with a Classic Controller, but the right stick which is used to aim has inverted up and down controls and I'm trying to set them the right way. I've tried going into config.cfg and inverting m_pitch which doesn't work, and I've tried inverting the Wii remote aiming as well, which also doesn't work. Does anybody know how to fix this?

jackazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've tried too but had no luck. By the way, inverted look works for the quake 2 port included in the release. Also classic controller pro seems not to be working and I can't bind sticks to axes. Would be nice to have this fixed, although the hb was released years ago.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried too but had no luck. By the way, inverted look works for the quake 2 port included in the release. Also classic controller pro seems not to be working and I can't bind sticks to axes. Would be nice to have this fixed, although the hb was released years ago.

yea classic controller pro isnt supported int qrevpak unfortunately

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo