Hacking Trying to install latest HBC update

Jocko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it finishes downloading, and the installer starts, the very first bit, where it tells me to "push 1" to continue, my Wiimote stops responding and I can't go any further. I've tried multiple wiimotes, and starting the installer again. No go. Any ideas?

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Jocko said:
When it finishes downloading, and the installer starts, the very first bit, where it tells me to "push 1" to continue, my Wiimote stops responding and I can't go any further. I've tried multiple wiimotes, and starting the installer again. No go. Any ideas?

That's because you are most likely using cioscorp files. Just install IOS36-v1042.wad using a normal wad manager (not cios249revXX installers) and try again...

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this is the problem with CIOSCORP...it's the bug where your wiimote wasn't properly synched or something. I think for this case you just need to use a GC controller for the installer as well. It's a bug that doesn't happen for everyone. The CIOSCORP problem is when it tells you there are no vulnerable IOS to use to install or something isn't it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.