Trying to have Twilightmenu++ Boot games with YSMenu

TheAuthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’m trying to set up an r4 card (R4 gold 2021 r4isdhc) with twilightmenu but for some reason it’s just been tough and buggy all around, so I wanted to go with ysmenu. But I much prefer the look, ui and layout of twilightmenu, so is it possible to have twilightmenu run the ui but when I boot up a game YSMenu takes the steering wheel?

(Sorry if I made some errors it’s my first time posting but I’m not getting any further so I’m just gonna ask)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is possible. nds-boootstrap can be turned off in TWLMenu++ Settings, in order to have YSMenu run DS games.

RombiteSkunk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
t.me
XP
Country
Peru
Yes, it is possible. nds-boootstrap can be turned off in TWLMenu++ Settings, in order to have YSMenu run DS games.
Sorry for replying but
I made this and yea, games now run with Kermel instead of bootstrap
But when I turn off my DS Lite and then turning it on again, it autoboot the game instead of TWLMenu++...

Isn't I supposed to autoboot TWLmenu instead of the game I played before? I would like to-

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't I supposed to autoboot TWLmenu instead of the game I played before? I would like to-
Yes. You need to add the flashcard autoboot files from the TWiLightMenu-Flashcard.7z file, according to the flashcard installation instructions.
If you already did so, then the files might've got overwritten, so you'll need to do so again.

• Love
Reactions: RombiteSkunk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.