OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking a lot and really in depth lately. I tend to think more than the average 'Joe'. I have a lot in my mind that I conflict with on a daily basis.

Just to tell you all, I am not (currently) suicidal. But I have done a lot of examining of 'life' in my own head (thank you LSD).

I try to think of what it means, why am I here, and why are YOU here. What does this all amount to. What does it really mean? Why is there really 'life'?

Where I live with now is that I am 'alive' now, but at any moment I could die from any tragic situation. Anyone can instantly die. And when you die, everything that you personally feel and know is instantly gone from all existence. You dissapear and become nothing. You live your life. You have feelings and a conscienceness, but when you die it is all gone forever. Everything that you are is gone.

I will not bring up any ideas of religion in this thread because I personally feel it is all bogus. But, besides that, Why are you alive TODAY. Why were you not born into a world of neanderthals or super human beings? Why are YOU alive today and not tomorrow?

I have fought this in my own head for a long time trying to understand it all. I question if the reality that I feel is really just a product of my own imagination. I don't know what to think of this all.

I am real. I am alive right now, but why? I am a person, but why? When did my life really get created when there was millions of years of neanderthals suffering in the cold, but I am alive NOW. Why?

Why am I alive now? Is it true that we become reincarnated (I doubt it)? Why do I feel alive right now, but before my life I did not feel anything because I was not here? How does this life really work?

What happens when you die? Everyone dies.... or does anyone really die? Is this reality just a product of my own imagination? Is this truly my own sanity/insanity? No one can honestly answer it without me feeling like my imagination is just giving me what I might want to hear.

I'm stuck. I want to see what else there really is. Am I fucking crazy? Am I the God of my own world? Do I really exist? Do I honestly live in a reality? Is anyone who answers me just what my own mind wants to hear?

WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE??? WHY??????

I can't answer my own questions. I'm fighting to see if this is really real, but it wont matter when I am gone anyways.

What do I do? I feel like I am either crazy or it is all really what I think it is...which is nothing that matters.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
First off...stay off the drugs bro. They's bad for you.

Secondly, let me introduce you to a little friend of mine who answers most of the questions I have about things like this...RANDOM CHAANCE! Yes! Why are you alive right now?? RANDOM CHANCE! Why weren't you alive thousands of years ago? RANDOM CHAANCE! Why weren't you alive thousands of years in the future?? RANDOM CHANCE BABY! We can't explain this shit, we haven't figured it out yet! We have guesses, but are they right?? NO ONE KNOWS!! So it's best not to think about it because you'll never come to a straight answer. I mean, Guild's answer was pretty damn awesome and all but...you'll never be satisfied with it.

Reactions: 1 person

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Just think about all of the aborted children, all the people who get murdered, all of your friends and family who have died. You see it, but IT IS NOT YOU. When will you die? Will all of your memories be gone? Will you finally see the reality of this life? Why are YOU still here? Why am I still here?

I think I am just crazy.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just think about all of the aborted children, all the people who get murdered, all of your friends and family who have died. You see it, but IT IS NOT YOU. When will you die? Will all of your memories be gone? Will you finally see the reality of this life? Why are YOU still here? Why am I still here?

I think I am just crazy.

I think you're overthinking things.

In the end it's a natural process as much as sleeping and pooping and it'll happen one day. It's scary shit but we have to it at one time or another. You try your best to keep your time here as pleasurable and long as possible if you wish and maybe even spit out a youngster or two to carry on your name and story.

At one point I began thinking of this, but realized it was pointless and in the end caused more questions than answers. Some mysteries are best left unsolved.

When we die we go to brony heaven w/ tupac

Anything with Bronies sounds like a circle of hell so deep that even Satan like's "fuck that shit I'm not going in there".

Reactions: 2 people

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I had a friend that took his life over a year ago, and I have been pained even more ever since.

I have always questioned my reality. Wondered if it is really in my own head. Wondered if I die will it all dissapear. I've wondered if life will truly continue on. There is a future for our civiilization, but does it matter when I am dead?

I'd rather die now instead of waiting.

I think I need some help... I am fighting a lot right now that I can not understand.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The most likely scenario is that when you die your consciousness simply ceases to be. It isn't like sleeping. You are not aware of your nonexistence. It is just like the billions of years before you were born.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I've kept this all to myself for a long time because I dont want to be 'committed' again to another hospital. But i honestly feel that this reality is just a farse that my mind is thinking. I'd rather not have death take me, i'd rather take myslef... since in the end it does not matter anyways.

Just look at Steve Jobs. He is gone now. He did a lot of great goods. He worked hard. But he is dead... gone..... no more. His exhistance is nothing. He is dead. Nothing no more.. period...

I really want for my life to be gone also.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think about this almost every night before bed (which makes me end up staying up until 4-5a.m), but it's really a question that nobody can answer since our minds aren't capable of knowing the truth to our existence. Science still has yet to find out how we were made. Regardless of the multiple theories, neither of them have yet to be proven fully. Really, there is NO point to life in general. You have the people saying "life is great, live it to the fullest", but WHY live it? What is the point in doing so when you just end up dying one day and all of what you did is forever lost? Then you have the brainwashing religions teaching that their "God" put them here to spread the word of him and whatever else their book tells them.

When the time is right, I will take my own life. It does not matter what anyone thinks because I don't believe that any of you exist or really matter in the overall aspect of this life.

While I can see where you're coming from, taking your "life", whether you think you're alive or not, isn't a good idea. You might feel the need to do it, but tomorrow you will see what stupid thinking it is.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Deadly you say your not suicidal right now, but what your posting ecspecially the last couple of posts make it seem otherwise. I don't know what you got going on right now in your life, but you gotta take the good with the bad and then just toss the bad shit to the side. Life is a the greatest experiment and bad shit happends to everybody.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deadly you say your not suicidal right now, but what your posting ecspecially the last couple of posts make it seem otherwise. I don't know what you got going on right now in your life, but you gotta take the good with the bad and then just toss the bad shit to the side. Life is a the greatest experiment and bad shit happends to everybody.

But WHY are we living an experiment?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MV5BMjEzNDU2ODA0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA1MzAwMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat