Hardware Trying to get Mother 3 to save on an EZ Flash Omega.

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I’ve found similar threads with issues pertaining to what mine is but I have not been able to fix the issue. I have updated the firmware on my EZ Flash omega (I am not using definitive) and have assured there is no issue when holding select and booting up. I have the game save setting set to AUTO and I go through the naming sequence and save right after. I wait about 1-3 minutes before resetting the system and then confirming auto save will save the .SAV file after booting. I start the game again by pressing start in recent and I get prompted with a New Game message. Is this a common issue or am I doing something wrong here? I have also tried SRAM and Flash64 saves. When I tried Flash128 I got an unable to save issue. I had also completely deleted all SAV files before trying again with a different save method. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have also tried to copy to NOR and attempt to save that way. Still no luck.

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have tried 3 other games and none of them save. I have formatted the SD card correctly and used the right allocation size.

The save file stays in the game until I reset it. Once I start the game again it disappears.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AliceCE @ AliceCE: