Hacking Trying to get dios mios to work

northstarrocks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. This is my first post but i have read around on the forums quite a lot. Ok so i have been trying to get gamecube games to work. Im using usb loader gx. When i go to credits to check if dios mios is installed i cant find it anywhere. I have tried both version 2.10 and 2.11 trying to get it to work. The wads install just fine but dios mios doesnt appear anywhere in the credits. When i tried wiiflow the game loaded on my usb harddrive showed up but it it just shows a black screen when i attempt to play it. on usb loader gx the games dont show up even if i set it to show gamecube games. I havent tried dios mios lite yet but im getting frustrated with the full version. I have d2x cios 249 v8 as well as ios 236.

northstarrocks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've followed many many different tutorials and I have read up on it a lot. I don't need another tut I just need to figure out how to get dios mios to be found in USB loader gx. I tried dios mios lite and it worked somewhat. It worked a little bit on wiiflow (game loaded but the menus didn't work correctly) and not at all on USB loader gx. It just gives me a u need to update screen even though I have the latest released version of USB loader gx.

SomeWeirdSin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've followed many many different tutorials and I have read up on it a lot. I don't need another tut I just need to figure out how to get dios mios to be found in USB loader gx. I tried dios mios lite and it worked somewhat. It worked a little bit on wiiflow (game loaded but the menus didn't work correctly) and not at all on USB loader gx. It just gives me a u need to update screen even though I have the latest released version of USB loader gx.

Make sure that your custom paths are correct in usb-loader gx, as well as file directory.

For Dios Mios: HDD/games/folder(name doesn't matter)/game.iso <-- The file needs to be named G-A-M-E
For Dios Mios lite: SD/games/folder(name doesn't matter)/game.iso

When you go to the credits, look in the top right corner and it will tell you which Dios Mios you have installed. Under the settings, make sure that you have "Mios" selected too.

Most HDD's don't work with Dios Mios, so be prepared to have to use the lite version. If you have it all configured correctly and the game still won't load then it is most likely your HDD. I have tried 3 seperate HDD's and only one has worked.

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You THINK you have the latest version of USB loader gx but no one else knows if you never specify it!
oh god, how many times I have to repeat this...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality