Trying to get a Zapper to work with an adapter

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by S-GUNN-99, Feb 16, 2017.

1. S-GUNN-99
    OP

S-GUNN-99 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2017
    United States
    My First Post Here!!

First of all a HUGE thanks to CLUSTERM, MAD MONKEY, PCM720, AND NESITO. You guys are making my world spin.

Ok...so I tried to get a zapper to work on the NESCE (I have a CRT TV---works great on my regular NES). I bought an adapter for the zapper to hook it into the NESCE to play Duck Hunt (No, its not for me). When I use this adapter with a regular NES controller it works fine, but the the zapper does not work at all. I have also heard about 2 NYKO wireless controllers making the NESCE freak out, and also a NESCE freaking out when the batteries died on a MY ARCADE wireless controller. I'm thinking this is all related to NESCE controller compatibility issues. I don't know why the zapper wouldn't work with the adapter. Anyone know?

2. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    1. The emulator might not be capable of using the zapper. Why should it be? 99.9% of people will not have one, nor will they have a compatible T.V.
    2. As the Nes Classic is HDMI, the picture probably updates completely differently also.

3. S-GUNN-99
    OP

S-GUNN-99 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2017
    United States
    Ok so apparently this did not get posted in the Hakchi2 forum where it was intended. And I cannot find any place where it says I
    Makes Sense. Thanks Spinal Cord!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice