Hacking trying to convert hex crc 32 into A magic number I cant seem to do for a save

vexkiyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so Im trying to convert this crc 32 value and there IS no info how to do it online can someone please help anyway here is what I got

this is for ps4 save btw nioh 2 new update I can fix it but I need way to convert this

soo

310720 is the checksum which magically = aec7e0ba

so im trying to reverse it to this ae2a7282 to the magic number like 310720 but there is no info I can find how to convert to this MAGIC number please help me

I tried all the calulators but they seem to all be pointing from magic number to hex not other way around

Im trying to modify a nioh 2 save with savewizard on 1.12 which is broken atm this is a fix If i can find how to do it because save wizard atm does not fix this crc 32 for this game I extracted the save to file without putting it back to savewizard atm so it should work if I can fix this the problem is it has to be in the format same as 310720 EDIT: so found out its called a polynomial but I need to find a way to convert hex to polynomial

Last edited by vexkiyro,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: If a bleach spill just get more bleach