Hacking Trying to buy a R4 SDHC

Hyriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I'm trying to buy an R4 card, but all the websites I got to won't accept PayPal. Does anyone know a website that takes PayPal? If so message me it. Thanks!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
First, the R4-SDHC teams are known to not be good teams, we recommend something else.
http://gbatemp.net/t290097-which-flash-cart-should-i-get

Second, Paypal freezes the accounts of sites that sell flash carts, so it's hard to find sites that still use it. The sites that still use it require you to do it manually too, they don't have an actual form on the site anymore.

Hyriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, the R4-SDHC teams are known to not be good teams, we recommend something else.
http://gbatemp.net/t290097-which-flash-cart-should-i-get

Second, Paypal freezes the accounts of sites that sell flash carts, so it's hard to find sites that still use it. The sites that still use it require you to do it manually too, they don't have an actual form on the site anymore.
I don't have a credit card or bank account. So im not sure where to buy one anymore

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to a store like Walmart and get a prepaid one.

The only problem with using a pre-paid card is that it may not work when ordering from websites in other countries. I tried to use a pre-paid card to order from eachgame(china) and it wouldn't go through. However it did work on aliexpress.

valueday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know Depot4u.com and gamedepot4u.com all accept paypal payment , you can view their website.one of my friend have bought some cards from there pay by paypal,

Reactions: Ellen Bryant

Trevor Belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha! No they didnt. I'm looking at no less than 4 different cards right now on Ebay.

They're on Ebay right now, and they can't ban them anymore because there is a loophole stating that the device is only a memory card suppliment (which it is). The device has NO illegal data, that part is dependant on the END USER'S decision or indecision to engage in such illegal activity.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-SD-Me...ory_Card_Readers_Adapters&hash=item1c32eb81ce

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-SD-3D...206?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item20d133a50e

(For the cheaper ones, do a search for "DS memory cards".)

As a matter of fact, game ROMS aren't even illegal, as long as the end user owns the actual copy of that game, they can download and own the rom legally for backup purposes.

Same situation as CD/DVD-Rs, they CAN store and playback data yes, but acquiring illegal multi-media data is dependent on the end user. IF the end user indeed chooses to acquire multi-media data on their own accord for other than backup purposes (i.e. music data, movie data, anything copyrighted that they do not physically own (or have paid for verifiably digitally) .)

CD-rs, DVD-rs, all the SD memory cards, memory cards in general, hard drives, usb drives...i could go on and on.
All still readily available for purchase. All for the same exact reasons.

It's a fact, there is nothing illegal about or on this card.
Just like there is nothing illegal on an empty Micro-SD card to SD adapter.
Hell, they don't even come equipped with their own firmware capability to even run ANY kinds of data. (THAT part is dependent on the end user as well.)

It's a shell that CAN run various multi-media related data, it CAN house a memory card that the end user CAN put illegal data on, but there are too many "MAYBES" attached so they've got nothing.

Absolutely nada. Zilch, zero, naught, diddly squat, jack shit, nothin... :D HA!

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just buy a gift card if anything you can use it on hackyourconsole.com as long as it has a visa, american express... logo
you get the point.

and yeah paypal no good = hundreds of accounts closed. MINE was closed when i first purchased my first r4 card :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.