Tryig to take screenshot of Four Sword 25th anniversary edition.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by androgynus, Nov 17, 2015.

1. androgynus
    OP

androgynus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2014
    Canada
    Hello all,

Ive been trying to take picture of the said game in title of this topic using the homebrew hans (that if i understood correctly, allow user to take picture of the loaded game/application). The thing is that i do not seem to be able to load that game actually as it is not listed in the listed application by that homebrew. Is there an alternate way to take homebrew screenshots of games ? Am i the only one experiencing this ?

Thanks all.

--On IronHax 2.5 on N3DS--

2. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    I'm fairly sure HANS can't do anything with DSiWare.

3. hobbledehoy899

hobbledehoy899 Conniption Master

Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    Kernel Version: Linux 4.13.7-1-zen
    Four Swords 25th Anniversary Edition is DSiWare and thus it cannot be accessed by Hans because Hans cannot access DS mode which is the mode all DSiWare is runs under.

4. androgynus
    OP

androgynus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2014
    Canada
    Would there be a possible way to launch DSIWare so possibly take screenshot ?

5. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    Maybe you could do something with CFW, if you had a CFW capable 3DS, I'm not entirely sure if you could even then. As it is, there's nothing you can do with your current setup. I'm not sure if there's a DSiWare capable emulator for PC, if so that would be your best bet.