Homebrew Try to reboot outo cfw unpatched console??

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Im use cfw kosmos v 13.0.2 console unpatched hakete 5.0.1 when i open cfw and reboot to hakete 5.0.1 out reboot not work im safe the chose for that press on... When shut down console it is back to normal ofw... Not cfw how fix it

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Im use the dangol oky... And press power on the cfw not show agine i have my friend console the cfw in my console outomatic work... only add dangol and press power..

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
I well try i dont know why the outo boot to cfw not work hakete chose on for outo say safe to sd but when tern OFF the consol with dangol never back to cfw...

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Only i want to run cfw automatically as in my device, i do not need to remove my right hand every time i just take the rcm loader and the system is working automatically ... i do not know why i am having this problem in this device ... my friend.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFW isn't permanent. Once the console is turned off, you have to inject the payload again to run CFW. All Autoboot does for Hekate is automatically boot a Launch configuration without having to go through Hekate's menu. If you want a way to automatically send payloads, you will either need to install a modchip or find a new exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2