Hacking Trustworthy place to buy M3 DS Real in UK?

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't have any problem getting an M3 DS Real, neither did my cousin, but this was about a year or two ago.

My friend wants one now, he tried a website and got a fake, the ones that have www.m3adaptes.com written on it. Then we tried gadgetz4all and he still got a fake, that's the website where I got mine before, I'm really annoyed and disappointed now.

Are there any trustworthy websites anymore to get M3 DS Reals in the UK?

Thanks

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know about places based in the UK, but I use DealExtreme all the time, and as long as you get this one (which is the one I got) you'll be fine. Well, all other than this one are the genuine article.
They don't charge shipping to anywhere, and I find that if I order from them I typically receive it within 1.5 to 2 weeks.
smile.gif

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
One was from www.gadgetz4all.com, The other was www.smartbuyeruk.com

And thanks for the link aphirst, if nobody else recommends a faster UK based place I'll get my friend to order when they're back in stock in 4 days.
smile.gif

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think PC Jerry are fantastic, I've ordered lots of stuff from them. Last week ordered a new Edge card on Monday and got it by Wednesday, it was the same with my M3. The only problem is M3's are out of stock at the moment, but I can't praise them enough.
http://www.pcjerry.co.uk/

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll have to keep an eye on both for stock.
smile.gif

By the by my friend received this email back from Gadgetz4all, seems they are still a trustworthy site, they were just fooled. Which is good, since I like their website. Unfortunately they seem to be having trouble getting M3 Real stock though.

QUOTE said:
Hi Ian,

Thank you for contacting us.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention as we had no idea that we had taken delivery of 'fake' M3 DS Real cards on Friday until we received your email, please accept our sincere apologies.

We have been in touch with our supplier in China regarding this, and they have informed us that the cards are called the 'M3 DS Real Upgrade' and they will work perfectly fine using the English Firmware from the M3 Adaptes website rather than M3 Adapter. However, it is clear from the M3 Adapter website that they are definitely not manufactured by them.

You will note that we have temporarily removed these from sale until we have investigated this further and will of course be more than happy for you to return the card in exchange for a full refund should you so wish, but if you are happy to go ahead and upload the alternative firmware, please do also feel free to do so. If you would like to return the card to us, simply send the package back to us at the address below with a short covering note including your name and order number and we will ensure that a full refund is issued upon receipt.

We really cannot apologise enough for this embarrassing situation and would like to reassure you that we will do all that we can to resolve this matter for you as quickly and painlessly as possible.

I hope this helps, but should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
With kind regards,

Steve Proctor.

"M3 DS Real Upgrade" Wow, I hope something bad happens to that China Supplier, good for you Steve Proctor, don't believe their lies!

Onecell

Trophies
XP
Country
Last month I used www.modchip-store.co.uk to buy my M3DS Real. Took about a week to arrive but probably not the cheapest as you have to pay £1.80 delivery.
However they are based in Nottingham and they sell genuine carts (also in stock ). Hope this helps

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Onecell said:
Last month I used www.modchip-store.co.uk to buy my M3DS Real. Took about a week to arrive but probably not the cheapest as you have to pay £1.80 delivery.
However they are based in Nottingham and they sell genuine carts (also in stock ). Hope this helps

I second this, every time i've used them the items have arrived pretty quickly.

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all the support you guys, but Gadgetz4all came through, they've split from their bad supplier and now have genuine M3's for sale again, even emphasising they're genuine in the item description.
smile.gif

apoc_reg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
flash-gadgets.co.uk

got it within 1 day with no postage cost!!!! side loading real m3 ds real

DONT USE SMARTBUYER. They sent me a fake one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat