Hacking Trusted seller???

Lee060282

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im looking at getting a DSTT for my son as they are cheap and i wont be too fussed if he break's it.
i found this site selling them in UK nds-cards.co.uk but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?
If so are there products legit?
Or can anyone recomend a good store for a DSTT in the UK if this place sells fakes.
Thanks for any help.

copper36

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have used these a few times for me and some friends-all good!
smile.gif

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
They charge 4 times more for it than dealextreme and they charge you for shipping! Get it from dealextreme.com, you may have to wait a week more but it'll be worth it knowing you probably saved like
$22. For that money you can buy like almost 4 dstts
ohmy.gif

techtre2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want a fake, don't use DealExtreme! I just received 8 DSTT carts from them yesterday and every one was fake. They claim they check them, but the obviously don't. Out of those 8, 7 of them worked fine with the older 1.15 firmware. I've read that at long as I don't update the firmware they will be fine; I hope so! The other cart wasn't recognized by my DS at all. Also, it took me 3 weeks to get them here in Illinois.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
techtre2003 said:
If you don't want a fake, don't use DealExtreme! I just received 8 DSTT carts from them yesterday and every one was fake. They claim they check them, but the obviously don't. Out of those 8, 7 of them worked fine with the older 1.15 firmware. I've read that at long as I don't update the firmware they will be fine; I hope so! The other cart wasn't recognized by my DS at all. Also, it took me 3 weeks to get them here in Illinois.

Yes, while it may be fake, DX doesnt' always send fakes, You could get a real one, at a great price, and whats it matter if its fake.. it works doesnt it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."