trusted flash carts sellers on germany?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by migles, Dec 22, 2013.

1. migles
    OP

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    no sure where should i post this

i wanted to get a dstwo, shipment to germany, or germany websites, anyone got trusted ones?

i had found this ones so far: spielite.de, vartis.de and de.dsgamer.com and i have no ideia if they can be trusted

i am a bit afraid of stolen credit card info and etc, because it's other person who will send it to me..

2. bkifft

bkifft avowed Cuthwaldian

Jun 10, 2010
    Gambia, The
    well, for the older cards wholeheartedly vartis.de. they are not the cheapest, but a) are lighntning fast, b) ship from germany (despite having their storage in austria ), and c) having had top notch custommer support when i needed it (albeit last time i had to contact them was roughly 2 years ago, so your mileage may varry).

i got two cyclods, two acekards 2i, one DSTWO and five varried model hori screen protectors from them (which all seemed to be original and as to my knowledge are still working fine, as a relative is still using a phat DS).

if they would have had gateways on offer I'd have bought those fromn them too

3. migles
    OP

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    thank you very much for your answer, its really expensive... but i will check

did you have any issues with stolen credit card info with this site or something like that?

4. bkifft

bkifft avowed Cuthwaldian

Jun 10, 2010
    Gambia, The

Nope, just checked my email history to be sure. i payed my last order with them using CC, as paypal was already on it's "no, you are not allowed to use our service for flashcarts" trip.

Therefore the only drawback I'm aware of is that they are quite pricy, but the piece of mind was and will be worth it for me.