Hacking Trustable SKY3DS seller in UK that can use Paypal???

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, I'm new there and I wanted to ask if you guys know if there's a RELIABLE website IN UK that sells SKY3DS version 9.9.0-26E and that also has the payment method PAYPAL??? Thank you and please answer me!

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure about the UK specifically, but I'd really recommend you pay by card rather than Paypal because Paypal stopped supporting sites that sell flashcarts as it goes against their code of conduct, therefore any flashcart site still using Paypal is bound to be dodgy and probably riskier than just using your credit card on another site

Even if you do decide to still use a Paypal-based site, those are getting increasingly harder to find

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure about the UK specifically, but I'd really recommend you pay by card rather than Paypal because Paypal stopped supporting sites that sell flashcarts as it goes against their code of conduct, therefore any flashcart site still using Paypal is bound to be dodgy and probably riskier than just using your credit card on another site

Even if you do decide to still use a Paypal-based site, those are getting increasingly harder to find

Ok... but do you know any websites that come from Europe then?

Julizi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't buy a Sky3DS. The card's lifetime is coming to an end. (See here)
You should wait for a Gateway Update or install IronFall Invasion. It won't last long til you can use a gateway or CFW's on 9.9, i suppose.

Reactions: loco365

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should wait for a Gateway Update or install IronFall Invasion. It won't last long til you can use a gateway or CFW's on 9.9, i suppose.
Alright, to be honest I'm new to these kind of stuff so sorry if I sound stupid but do any of you know when Gateway's update will come out? I got my nintendo 3ds XL a year ago and I still haven't played any games in it cuz I just couldn't find and of these websites where I could trust them to buy :/

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, to be honest I'm new to these kind of stuff so sorry if I sound stupid but do any of you know when Gateway's update will come out? I got my nintendo 3ds XL a year ago and I still haven't played any games in it cuz I just couldn't find and of these websites where I could trust them to buy :/

If the Ironfall thing is a real deal then 9.9 might not be that far off, but there's no release date currently.

You could at least play the free games you can get in the e-shop, like Ironfall (which is required for hombrew), so I would suggest you to download Ironfall ASAP.

Julizi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought my Gateway at playmods.co.uk with paypal.
There is no gateway update announced yet, but when you download Ironfall Invasion from eshop you'll perhaps be able to start CFWs at the end of the week.

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It WILL be long. There is absolutely nothing showing a change in this. Ironhax isn't anything special for kernel access, at least yet, and Smea has said a number of times it offers the same level of access as Ninjhax 2.0, which is not enough for piracy needs. Gateway has been stuck on 9.2 for some time now. It would have been in their best interests to provide an update by now since their carts are now cheaper than ever due to this. They seem just as stuck as everyone else.

It's far better to assume nothing will change rather than assume it will. Right now the best conjecture is that with new AP methods being implemented by Nintendo that Sky3DS' blue card days are numbered and MAY get discontinued and replaced which would also cheapen the blue button prices. Considering that the 3DS is about 90% into its lifespan having a card that may end up playing over at least 90% of all games isn't a bad deal. The Sky3DS will, for now, still work on all firmwares as the the new AP measures are on carts, not firmware.

If you can wait, sure definitely doesn't hurt, if ironhax has anything special that Smea isn't talking about people will find it and hint at it about a week after it's released. Until that time, Sky3DS is still your only option for reliable piracy on 9.3 or higher.

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It WILL be long. There is absolutely nothing showing a change in this. Ironhax isn't anything special for kernel access, at least yet, and Smea has said a number of times it offers the same level of access as Ninjhax 2.0, which is not enough for piracy needs. Gateway has been stuck on 9.2 for some time now. It would have been in their best interests to provide an update by now since their carts are now cheaper than ever due to this. They seem just as stuck as everyone else.

It's far better to assume nothing will change rather than assume it will. Right now the best conjecture is that with new AP methods being implemented by Nintendo that Sky3DS' blue card days are numbered and MAY get discontinued and replaced which would also cheapen the blue button prices. Considering that the 3DS is about 90% into its lifespan having a card that may end up playing over at least 90% of all games isn't a bad deal. The Sky3DS will, for now, still work on all firmwares as the the new AP measures are on carts, not firmware.

If you can wait, sure definitely doesn't hurt, if ironhax has anything special that Smea isn't talking about people will find it and hint at it about a week after it's released. Until that time, Sky3DS is still your only option for reliable piracy on 9.3 or higher.
Ok, so does that mean that I should buy the Sky3ds or not? I'm sorry i'm slow at understanding these things because I'm completely new :/ And what is CFW?

Julizi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A CFW is a Custom Firmware which patches the signature checks, allowing you to install unsigned titles (including games).
I would never buy a sky3DS. New games will never run on it. (Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer are the first). If you wait, I'm confident that the gateway team finds an exploit, or anyone else to allow ARM9 with Ninjhax or Ironhax.

Reactions: OctopusRift

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I personally got a one-use prepaid card from my local bank to use for shopping my flashcard and my SD cards.
If you're afraid that the shops might steal your info, I recommend that option.
Also, reliable European shops (May not ship from Europe): yeahgeek, teensy.co.uk, playmods.co.uk, 3dscarduk.com

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so does that mean that I should buy the Sky3ds or not? I'm sorry i'm slow at understanding these things because I'm completely new :/ And what is CFW?

Do what you want, man, you got your answers :

Sky3DS plays ALMOST all games, and the list of games will be decreasing over time because of the new AP measure. If it really doesn't matter to you that you won't be able to play newer games then get Sky3DS, but I would also suggest you to download Ironfall Invasion from the e-Shop asap, as in the future there might be a free way to play games thanks to Ironfall Invasion.

xrM

Trophies
XP
Country
Do what you want, man, you got your answers :

Sky3DS plays ALMOST all games, and the list of games will be decreasing over time because of the new AP measure. If it really doesn't matter to you that you won't be able to play newer games then get Sky3DS, but I would also suggest you to download Ironfall Invasion from the e-Shop asap, as in the future there might be a free way to play games thanks to Ironfall Invasion.
Ironhax is only for homebrew. You still need a sky3ds or gateway to play commercial games, and above 9.2, you don't really have any choice either than sky3ds.

Sky3ds probably can't play most future 3ds releases, but at least you still get access to a huge library of old games vs waiting a few more centuries for a gateway update.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ironhax is only for homebrew. You still need a sky3ds or gateway to play commercial games, and above 9.2, you don't really have any choice either than sky3ds.

Sky3ds probably can't play most future 3ds releases, but at least you still get access to a huge library of old games vs waiting a few more centuries for a gateway update.

Nope...
You run ironhax to unlock homebrew... which then allows you to install CFW, which allows to install unsigned packages... correct if i am wrong, but from what i searched, this works.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope...
You run ironhax to unlock homebrew... which then allows you to install CFW, which allows to install unsigned packages... correct if i am wrong, but from what i searched, this works.

Pretty sure Iron Fall only works on 9.5 and above, so you won't be able to launch cfw through that.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Well Cubic Ninja was also Hombrew only at first, so you never know.

Reactions: Julizi

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pretty sure Iron Fall only works on 9.5 and above, so you won't be able to launch cfw through that.

Thats is just a matter of waiting... if homebrew is acessible in 9.9, it will only be a matter of time until a 9.9 CFW is launched.

All in all... it's just a matter of "waiting"

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhhh... sooo... Should I buy it or not...? Will it help me play new games after all that...? @ ____ @" I'm so sorry I'm stupid ç_ç" And I downloaded Ironfall Invasion but I see that there's an update so should I update it or not? Thank you sooo much guys you're very nice and kind ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Last edited by INEEDASKY3ds,

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Uhhh... sooo... Should I buy it or not...? Will it help me play new games after all that...? @ ____ @" I'm so sorry I'm stupid ç_ç" And I downloaded Ironfall Invasion but I see that there's an update so should I update it or not? Thank you sooo much guys you're very nice and kind ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let me make this simple for you, as of now Sky3DS doesn't play any newer games, if you're satisfied with the current library of the games then buy it, if you're looking forward to new games, then don't.

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let me make this simple for you, as of now Sky3DS doesn't play any newer games, if you're satisfied with the current library of the games then buy it, if you're looking forward to new games, then don't.
Okay, but I do want to play new games so should I wait for the Gateway then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U