x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I'll have you know I'm bad at games.

Even in team games, I usually take the support role, and hope they get tired of my horrible performance, asking me if I "never want to play again"

What about the ice cold showers.
Inform meeee !
Just play Minecraft

Real chads take baths fully clothed with shoes and socks

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find minecraft really boring
(Gotta read through gbatemp tos rl quick.. I hope I didn't become untouchable justnow)
If you don't like creative games it usually just means you aren't creative ;P

Reactions: aoikurayami

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you actually do know that global warming is a gimmick. Global warming is a device used by non believers to sell shit. All kinds of shit. Shit I can’t even talk about. Shit you can’t understand. Like real shit.

Truth is, We just need to pray. Jeebus is the answer. Boogaloo boys are key. Stand qroud and stand by. Trump has been touched by jeebus. He is a second jeebus cumming. The election never haqqened so trump daddy is sqinning records at the greatest dance qarty! Trump is life!

The global has never been warmed. All y’all just can’t even know, but Fox knows. They are heroes, praying heroes. Religion trump will save you. Put your money in the basket and don’t look behind the curtain. You just can’t begin to understand. You just need to pray and listen to the music. We MUST stop the aliens from continuing to use their advanced technology to heat the globe. They must be eradicated! The Space Police will do shit that you can’t begin to understand.

Reactions: x65943

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
According to the arguably* great arguably* philosopher de Selby, the Earth is a sausage:

"Standing at a point on the postulated spherical earth, [de Selby] says, one appears to have four main directions in which to move, viz., north, south, east and west. But it does not take much thought to see that there really appear to be only two since north and south are meaningless terms in relation to a spheroid and can connote motion in only one direction; so also with west and east. One can reach any point on the north-south band by travelling in either ‘direction’, the only apparent difference in the two ‘routes’ being extraneous considerations of time and distance, both already shown to be illusory. North-south is therefore one direction and east-west apparently another. Instead of four directions there are only two. It can be safely inferred, de Selby says, that there is a further similar fallacy inherent here and that there is in fact only one possible direction properly so-called, because if one leaves any point on the globe, moving and continuing to move in any ‘direction’, one ultimately reaches the point of departure again.

The application of this conclusion to his theory that ‘the earth is a sausage’ is illuminating. He attributes the idea that the earth is spherical to the fact that human beings are continually moving in only one known direction (though convinced that they are free to move in any direction) and that this one direction is really around the circular circumference of an earth which is in fact sausage-shaped. It can scarcely be contested that if multi-directionality be admitted to be a fallacy, the sphericity of the earth is another fallacy that would inevitably follow from it. De Selby likens the position of a human on the earth to that of a man on a tight-wire who must continue walking along the wire or perish, being, however, free in all other respects. Movement in this restricted orbit results in the permanent hallucination known conventionally as ‘life’ with its innumerable concomitant limitations, afflictions and anomalies. If a way can be found, says de Selby, of discovering the ‘second direction’, i.e., along the ‘barrel’ of the sausage, a world of entirely new sensation and experience will be open to humanity. New and unimaginable dimensions will supersede the present order and the manifold ‘unnecessaries’ of ‘one-directional’ existence will disappear."

*i.e. deSelby would argue with anyone saying different
If the Earth is a sausage, can we protect it from harmful sun rays using aluminium foil? If so, we must assemble all the 50+ mums of the world and ask them to donate their foil stores. Not only will we stop global warming by reflecting the gross majority of the sun’s energy, we’ll also save many families from the indignity of eating the same reheated leftovers for days upon days.

Eat fresh, people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt