• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump now in hospital

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5894256002

Trump is now in a local hospital

The white house says this is out of extreme caution for his health, but it's unclear if the president's condition has changed

He has received an antibody slurry that has not been tested for safety or efficacy by any government body

Trump has not communicated with the world via Twitter or otherwise directly since he announced his positive COVID-19 test result last night around 1 AM EST

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Mr Trump probably feels incredibly vulnerable after so many years claiming he was invincible.

I don't wish death to anyone so hopefully he gets better soon.

Still cannot dismiss karma's role here.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
here's live coverage, will anyone teach me how to properly incorporate Twitch links here?? The streamer is PRO BIDEN and he's having orgasm, MAGA supporters are advised.

www.twitch.tv/hasanabi

He just said "Joe Biden won the debate because he didn't die on stage".... wow, to be pro Biden he sure has some low esteem for him to set the bar so low on "why he won".... fanatics and their rhetoric...

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
He just said "Joe Biden won the debate because he didn't die on stage".... wow, to be pro Biden he sure has some low esteem for him to set the bar so low on "why he won".... fanatics and their rhetoric...
After all this is the Better that USA can offers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and this STREAMER was also very disappointing after BBC showed him Trump walked into Chopper....on his feet. Mediocre indeed.

D

Deleted User

Fine, I'll say it. I hope he joins the 200,000 he's responsible for.

Not a surprise at all. China started the virus you ignorant piece of crap not Trump. No matter what you think there wouldn't have been 0 deaths no matter who the president was so your comment is so dumb. In fact the first estimation was 2.2 million deaths in America. That points to Trump doing an excellent job. But stay in your delusional safe space if it makes you happy.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm a Trump supporter, and even if Biden was in the hospital I wouldn't be doing a little dance hoping he dies. But Dems have no souls so it's not a surprise.
I don't think it is Democrats in general but just some fanatics, anyway it's quite a shame to act like that.

mat128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, China sent over a virus to kill the President for imposing trade sanctions on them, that's crazy. Xi's probably partying right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off