• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump 2024 - Is it inevitable?

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Trump and his physical condition are approaching heart attack/stroke age. Caesar was already having seizures by the time he was killed, by Trump's age he probably would have been unable to maintain a grip on Rome.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Trump and his physical condition are approaching heart attack/stroke age. Caesar was already having seizures by the time he was killed, by Trump's age he probably would have been unable to maintain a grip on Rome.
How is this exclusive to Trump though?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole Democrat/Republican parties are a disgrace and need to be reformed.

Screw Trump. Tulsi Gabbard for 2024.

I admit he [Trump] fooled me once, but not again. That tends to happen with everything in life, except too-good-to-be-true money scams.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This man got 81 infinity million votes just on the basis that people wanted Orange Man Bad out of office.

This man. With what he's done to our economy, gas prices, border situation etc.

Yeah, fuck no. That's it. He is a liar, a cheat, a stealer, and a complete loser who him, his whole administration, the democrats and republicans, pretty much the entire US government, stole the election just so they could retain power against the people. The only people worse than Biden are the ones who either think the election wasn't stolen or who refuse to believe despite all the evidence posted thus far, hell, there's even video of people stuffing ballot boxes out there, isn't that suspect enough? How long are these stupid, dumb motherfuckers wanna be in denial on what really happened? "B-But Jan. 6-" FUCK JANUARY 6TH YOU DUMB CUNTS NOTHING HAPPENED AND IT PALES IN COMPARISON TO THE BLM AND ANTIFA RIOTS!!! You know what? I think people should take IQ tests before voting because a lot of people here should never, ever be allowed to vote. If you're dumb as a pile of shit you have no right to pick the leader of the free world, ever.

Bottom line, the election was stolen, the country's on fire, people's intelligence is rapidly decreasing by the day, and the only solace is that even though I'm suffering I sure as hell hope you're suffering too, whether you want to realize it or admit it or not.

Reactions: HalfScoper

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's live on Newsmax.

While he's controlled opposition and supports drugs made in less than a year, I can't deny I agree with him a lot and wish he was still the president than that incompetent senior member.

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a Desantis/Gabbard ticket. that'd be interesting.

I don't want a Trump ticket. I'd vote for him, but would prefer someone else. Same fuck you energy, but not of the haulage that comes with him. Shit gets too hot while he's around.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure honestly. Trump's biggest fear is being labeled a loser, and he's also the only person who can make Biden look good by comparison. I'd say equal odds we get a Trump-endorsed DeSantis running instead, which would honestly be the smarter move from a republican perspective. He's just as shitty a person and still a Florida man, but he doesn't carry the baggage of having killed half a million Americans by bungling the pandemic response.
There's been more Covid deaths under Biden than under Trump. And that's with the vaccines that the Trump admin handed to him on a silver platter. No wonder the media stopped having daily death counters on January 20,2021.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Biden will not make it to 2024. His son is still under investigation for corrupt deals in China and Ukraine and now his daughter Ashley's diary is making the news again. He is viewed as an abject failure with lower poll numbers than Trump.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
He won against evil Donald Trump. He prevented a pandamic to decimate the american population. He is very tactfully handling the situation in Ukraine. Which US-President has managed so many obsticales of this grand scale?
People who say Trump is evil don't do research, Trump is not the best, but Biden is truly evil

Reactions: TraderPatTX

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, with the help of Christian Conservative Russia, Christian Conservative Israel, the New Media, the Entertainment Industry, All Major Corporations, and so on, Trump, along with the white supremacist agenda shall indeed succeed.

• Haha
Reactions: MariArch

Silentwidow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole Democrat/Republican parties are a disgrace and need to be reformed.

Screw Trump. Tulsi Gabbard for 2024.

I admit he [Trump] fooled me once, but not again. That tends to happen with everything in life, except too-good-to-be-true money scams.
Tulsi want's gun control, that's enough for me to say no, fine as hell though.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want a Desantis/Gabbard ticket. that'd be interesting.

Gabbard is a Democrat and was a rumoured candidate for Bernie Sanders' VP. She's samoan by ethnicity and hindu by religion. Her ideas are far from the Republican Party line. I think there's a difference between the persona created by "fast food" media exposure that endears her to the right-wingers and what she defends and does. As soon as she'd reach the office, I bet there'd be baseless comments about her inadequacy, like there are for Biden.
  • Pro-choice and in favor of federal funding for abortion; 100% voting record with Planned Parenthood
  • Opposes private prisons
  • Supports legalization of cannabis for recreational purposes
  • Proposed policies to further regulate banks and the financial sector; against Wall Street lobbyists
  • Supported temporary universal basic income during the pandemic outbreak
  • Supports tuition free colleges, federal help for poorer students with proceeds from taxing the stock market
  • Against fossil fuels and in favor of renewable energies; has joined protests against oil pipelines
  • Supports in part the Green New Deal, with reservations to the openness to potential nuclear power exploration
  • Proposed policy of 60 days of paid, job-protected leave to care for a newborn or a sick family member
  • Supports universal basic income for one new parent to allow more childcare at home
  • Supports common rifle weapons ban, universal background checks for everyone
  • Supports a universal health care system and regulation to keep medication prices relatively low
  • Supports reforms in zoning/housing to mix diverse races and income levels, increase amount of houses, and lower prices
  • Supports LGBT rights
  • Supports sex work decriminalization
  • Supports breaking big tech companies and internet neutrality
  • Opposes Super PACS and lobbyists' unmeasurably large campaign donations
  • Opposes warrantless searches, seizures and surveillance by the Police

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gabbard is a Democrat and was a rumoured candidate for Bernie Sanders' VP. She's samoan by ethnicity and hindu by religion. Her ideas are far from the Republican Party line. I think there's a difference between the persona created by "fast food" media exposure that endears her to the right-wingers and what she defends and does. As soon as she'd reach the office, I bet there'd be baseless comments about her inadequacy, like there are for Biden.
  • Pro-choice and in favor of federal funding for abortion; 100% voting record with Planned Parenthood
  • Opposes private prisons
  • Supports legalization of cannabis for recreational purposes
  • Proposed policies to further regulate banks and the financial sector; against Wall Street lobbyists
  • Supported temporary universal basic income during the pandemic outbreak
  • Supports tuition free colleges, federal help for poorer students with proceeds from taxing the stock market
  • Against fossil fuels and in favor of renewable energies; has joined protests against oil pipelines
  • Supports in part the Green New Deal, with reservations to the openness to potential nuclear power exploration
  • Proposed policy of 60 days of paid, job-protected leave to care for a newborn or a sick family member
  • Supports universal basic income for one new parent to allow more childcare at home
  • Supports common rifle weapons ban, universal background checks for everyone
  • Supports a universal health care system and regulation to keep medication prices relatively low
  • Supports reforms in zoning/housing to mix diverse races and income levels, increase amount of houses, and lower prices
  • Supports LGBT rights
  • Supports sex work decriminalization
  • Supports breaking big tech companies and internet neutrality
  • Opposes Super PACS and lobbyists' unmeasurably large campaign donations
  • Opposes warrantless searches, seizures and surveillance by the Police
Some of these I agree with. Some of them not so much. lol

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    cyberpunk at 4k without DLSS/fidelityfx *might* exceed 12gb
    +1
    but that game barely runs at native 4k
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think it was some newer games and probably poorly optimized PS4 or PS5 ports
    they definitely will age better but i feel dlss might outweigh that since it looks about as good as native resolution and much less demanding
    +1
    When I played Cyberpunk on my old 2080 Ti it sucked lol
    AMD could introduce something comparable to DLSS but nvidia's got a lot more experience with that
    least amd 7xxx has tensor cores which the previous generations didn't so there is the potential for AI upscaling
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus