ninchya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Techno Fans only!!!

List up so awesome techno songs you listen
Just to mention i think Tiesto, and Daft Punk are overated......(but who cares do as you please)

The Number one DJ must Be Darude. He is simply the best DJ in my opinon.

Rate them and try to beat the Song

Others Who are Just as Good:

Cosmic Gate=Exploration of Space
DJ Toxic = Its killing Me (original Club extended)
DJ Epic = Exploration of Space (remix)
Matrix= Protect the Innoncent (original),Talk to me (extended)
Csacada = Everytime we touch

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have to say Dj Satomi is one of my favorite Djs (closely followed by Scooter, or some other poor soul
wink.gif
).

Here

and here

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, people, for once again making "true Techno fans" look like fucking idiots. If you're wondering why, read my post in the "I discovered Techno Music" thread.

Sterl500 said:
Well, I have to say Dj Satomi is one of my favorite Djs (closely followed by Scooter, or some other poor soul
wink.gif
).
Scooter isn't even a DJ, it's a three person band that plays their instruments live during their acts. Even though one of the band members also is a DJ, that doesn't make Scooter one.

Besides, it's ridiculous to always speak of "DJs" when referring to any electronic music producers. Most electronic music producers don't DJ, just like most DJs don't produce electronic music. Don't you get the difference?

As for Gobnoblin's vid, it says "Hardstyle" right in the video...Since when is Hardstyle equal to Techno?
Most "true" Techno heads hate Hardstyle, and most true fans of Hardstyle get pissed off when people call it Techno...
Stop dragging actual "true Techno fans" through the mud. I mean, I don't go ahead and open a thread for "true Rap fans" and then commence by saying how much Linkin' Park and The Gorillaz rock.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
Thanks, people, for once again making "true Techno fans" look like fucking idiots. If you're wondering why, read my post in the "I discovered Techno Music" thread.

Sterl500 said:
wink.gif
).
Scooter isn't even a DJ, it's a three person band that plays their instruments live during their acts. Even though one of the band members also is a DJ, that doesn't make Scooter one.

Besides, it's ridiculous to always speak of "DJs" when referring to any electronic music producers. Most electronic music producers don't DJ, just like most DJs don't produce electronic music. Don't you get the difference?

As for Gobnoblin's vid, it says "Hardstyle" right in the video...Since when is Hardstyle equal to Techno?
Most "true" Techno heads hate Hardstyle, and most true fans of Hardstyle get pissed off when people call it Techno...
Stop dragging actual "true Techno fans" through the mud. I mean, I don't go ahead and open a thread for "true Rap fans" and then commence by saying how much Linkin' Park and The Gorillaz rock.

Okay, stop trolling. Seriously its getting old. Your first post/rant was very educational (yes I read the whole thing), and to be quite honest I posted here because techno is widely know as the "Electronic music" genre. To be very honest again, I could give two shits less than what it is really called. Techno, Trance, Hardstyle, Jumpstyle (last two are a sort of a shuffle/dance, and there is music to go along with that), I don't give a damn about what category they are in, as this genre "Electronic music" has had so many babies, it really is hard to discern between all the styles of "Electronic music"! If you notice, I did not say Scooter is a Dj, it was implied (becuase I said Satomi is one of my favorite Djs), but I did not use the words "Dj Scooter". If the TC got a mod to change the topic title to something more "Musically correct", then maybe you and other people will stop bitching over something so meaningless/pointless, and stop irritating people!!

Fuck you and have a nice day
-Basshunter-

EDIT: You shouldn't fucking nitpick. I am a big fan of "Rock", but it gets so mixed up, that it could be quite a few other genres. Newer age "Electronic music" really doesn't have a clear cut type, and neither does newer age "Rock". You don't see me bitching over an issue that is just as pointless as asking "Is the sun going to rise today?" I listen and enjoy music, and I don't care how people call it!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't say I'm a massive techno fan, can't really name too many tracks or too many artists. I have heard shit loads though, used to be a raver back in the day.

Here's one of my favourite tunes though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4OywilYauQ