ROM Hack true mp3 homebrew for ds?

brn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if there are any good mp3-players made for the DS? I tried moonshell but It can't keep up with playing the song resulting in small skips sometimes. I'm using an R4 slot 1 solution, is that the problem maybe?
unsure.gif

please help me out here
smile.gif

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to know the same thing. You can try formatting your card to FAT16 with 64k clusters. that surely helped for me but theres still skips. but at least not as much as when my card was formatted to default clusters.

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: hehe i forgot i updated Moonshell last night, and haven't tried mp3's on it. tried 3 now. i didnt notice skipping. maybe updating to latest version might help?

The new Moonshell seems to have some bug if there's a previous version on your card or something...so delete the shell folder and_DS_MSHL.NDS (how its named on my m3 simply) file on your card. Now..this is important: Once you get your new Moonshell nds file created, rename it as how it was originally renamed on your card, (_DS_MSHL.NDS for me) Or else you won't be able to boot to it from the middle button in menu.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
DS Organize has a built in mp3 player, I can't remember if I can hear any skips (which might mean there weren't any to notice!)

The sound works great so far, but I haven't managed to listen to more than ten minutes of music before the damn thing wouls freeze the DS it. DSOdoes internet radio well enough for what my usage of it is...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."