Hacking True? EmuKidd With GCOS?

Chronics

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is he really creating a gcos that will restart the gamecube from the controller, or the wii controller so we dont have to get up and push the restart button, with his new gcos v.4?? that would be so great..i wouldn't have to get up!!!!!

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
The down side, is he also said it'd come out shortly after Wiikey came out with their update, so his program could work with dual-layer discs. When that is, is anyone's guess. Maybe around May 15, 2008?

bell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The down side, is he also said it'd come out shortly after Wiikey came out with their update, so his program could work with dual-layer discs. When that is, is anyone's guess. Maybe around May 15, 2008?

The WiiKey update is scheduled to be released at the same time as Duke Nukem Whenev... Ifeve... I mean Forever.
wink.gif

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its good to have dual layer support. you can fit twice as much games on a disc for the price of ten. a must-have feature^^

mars77

bell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its good to have dual layer support. you can fit twice as much games on a disc for the price of ten. a must-have feature^^

mars77

Very true... However if/when the price drops to a decent level for DL discs then it will become interesting, but at the moment it's a cool feature that noone will take advantage off. IGR on the other hand would be very useful and I can't see why that should be dependent on a drivechip so I hope he stops waiting for the WiiKey update and release GCOS with IGR.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay