Hacking Trucha IOS36 problem and multicIOS error

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, i tried to put these errors in the Noob section but got no answer .. i have a problem when i downgrade IOS15 for the Trucha IOS36 but when i do that, it's written "Error: ES_AddTitleStart returned -1035, maybe need an updated downgrader ERROR: could not set revision to 0" .. what can i do for this error ? should i use DOP-IOS to do that ? does it do the same thing ?

And i want to install multicIOS for Guitar Hero and Rock Band instruments but i can't when i try it's written "0000001,0000000f9,0 failed -1017"

Anybody could help me please ?

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no i don't .. i only use Neogamma for now ..

that's not on the same wii that i have the 2 problems, but neither have cIOSCORP ..

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have this error when multicIOS is initializing, so i can't even choose what IOS i want to install through it ..

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

i have another problem with my friend's wii, it's not a problem related with the 2 problems in the thread name but i wouldn't open a new thread for it and i asked my question in noob section but got no answer, the problem is : since i modded her wii, she cannot play retail discs anymore .. could it be because i activate the priiloader option to force all the games to play on IOS249 ? if not, what could be her problem?

Thank You

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...