Hacking Trucha disks reboot

scousethief

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope you can help me with a minor problem i have , basically the problem custom guitar hero disks reboot my wii , they played before updateing to 3.3e ,

Before we go further lol

wiikey 1.9s pal wii firmware was 3.3e
downgraded to 3.2e and installed homebrew channel etc

all other games run perfectly fine although these are 1-1 copies from originals , the problem disks show up in the disk channel attempt to start and then the wii reboots , exactly the same happens if i try to run the game through backup launcher.

Any solutions you guys can think of ?

thanks for any suggestions.

scouse

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yeah run ios downgrader
smile.gif

scousethief

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
additional

Ok ran ios downgrader which offered me the choice of firmwares to install (already did this ) so reinstalled firmware for 3.2e (again lol ) same thing happens , custom guitar hero disks make the wii reboot , everything else works fine , i know i should really just say sod it , its only a few disks , but i now have that brain niggling WHY ???? lol.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try cIOS Downgrader, i always forget which one does what. One of both only downgrades IOS30, and the other downgrades the game IOS.

scousethief

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys , still doesnt work lol , ran ios downgrader etc tried the disk didnt work , tried cios downgrader still didnt work , reburned and reburned with no joy , crazy little white box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)