Hacking Trucha bug?/dop mii

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious if there was a way to see if I have thrucha bug installed? I must have it If i have priiloader installed with no problems? So do I have to reinstall priiloader if I'm using Dop mii for deleting stub IOSs? Or is the reinstall only necessary when patching system menu IOS? Thanks for any help (dont want to brick my wii!)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Right after you choose which IOS you want DOP-Mii to use, there's an Option called "SysCheck" (or something like that).

And guess what? It does exactly what you want!

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Right after you choose which IOS you want DOP-Mii to use, there's an Option called "SysCheck" (or something like that).

Ok thanks! (i'll take a look)
So do I have to reinstall priiloader if I'm using Dop mii for deleting stub IOSs? Or is the reinstall only necessary when patching system menu IOS? Thanks for any help (dont want to brick my wii!)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
mayonaze said:
Blue-K said:

So do I have to reinstall priiloader if I'm using Dop mii for deleting stub IOSs? Or is the reinstall only necessary when patching system menu IOS? Thanks for any help (dont want to brick my wii!)
Priiloader only get's deleted when you install a Systemmenu. And DOP-Mii can make a Backup of Priiloader if you do that.

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
mayonaze said:
Blue-K said:

Priiloader only get's deleted when you install a Systemmenu. And DOP-Mii can make a Backup of Priiloader if you do that.

I have the results from the syscheck can I paste them here fro help? There is allot of ios disabled here I dont understand!! I'm still trying to figure out why my wii black screened twice last week! (wii sports resort) Do I have to restore trucha bug to use dop mii to delete stub ios? Because I chose the first option like stated in complete softmod guide and it says the choose IOS that accepts fake signing press a to continue! Which is the first step to restoring the trucha bug. Please help me out! Am I just making this more complicated?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs