biggrin.gif

domshen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
I understand what you are saying, but, the whole reason behind me making these in the first place was so My main wii page wouldn't look so...cluttered? messy?

I wanted icons that were similar, without too much movement.

I know that isn't every bodies thing, but I kinda made these for me and my wife first and foremost, so, I don't really see that happening.

Sorry!

That is what I love about your forwarders the most man. Looks clean and profetional and one with eachother :-D

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
NOTICE:

All links are being taken down, and changed to USB/SD/SDHC compatible forwarders! (thanks to beav1s for testing)

I have them all uploaded, so this will be a quick transition.

Awesome work thanks. Funny thing, I was about to ask for USB support.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
All links are back up now.

QUOTE said:
They are all forwarder channels, which are basically shortcuts to the app on your sd card.
They are all USB. SD, AND SDHC compatible.

IN THE DESCRIPTION OF WHERE THE FORWARDER SAYS "ROOT:" FOR THE FILE PATH, THAT MEANS THE ROOT OF YOUR DEVICE, SUCH AS -
"sd:/apps/wadmanager/boot.dol" or "USB:/apps/wadmanager/boot.dol"

ALL FORWARDERS ARE NOW COMPILED BY ME, USING wilsoff's CODE, THAT IS BASED OFF OF WORK BY USBLOADER GX'S TEAM. THANKS GOES TO s3phir0th115 FOR GIVING ME A QUICK LESSON IN DEVKITPRO.

Enjoy!:)

Now, time to do some videos.

I'm a gunna make adobe premiere my bitch.

sodomy.png

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
QUOTE said:
ALL FORWARDERS ARE NOW COMPILED BY ME, USING wilsoff's CODE, THAT IS BASED OFF OF WORK BY USBLOADER GX'S TEAM. THANKS GOES TO s3phir0th115 FOR GIVING ME A QUICK LESSON IN DEVKITPRO.
note that many of those programs are licensed under the GPL so you HAVE TO release the sourcecode if you did any modifications

I just read that, hence why I think about it

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
All links are back up now.

QUOTE said:
They are all forwarder channels, which are basically shortcuts to the app on your sd card.
They are all USB. SD, AND SDHC compatible.

IN THE DESCRIPTION OF WHERE THE FORWARDER SAYS "ROOT:" FOR THE FILE PATH, THAT MEANS THE ROOT OF YOUR DEVICE, SUCH AS -
"sd:/apps/wadmanager/boot.dol" or "USB:/apps/wadmanager/boot.dol"

Enjoy!:)

Now, time to do some videos.

I'm a gunna make adobe premiere my bitch.

sodomy.png

Too late I think it was before when you made your first channels
tongue.gif
. Anyways, of you need any more help testing with sdhc, I foun my ds and dusted off the card. It's micro sd, but now I can test for you if you want me to :B

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
yesterday i downloaded and installed almost channel forwarders. ....but today im reading that the images are well done right? ......yesterday i saw the channels could have much more nitid images..
So, its worth to download and install the forwarders now again ? (recent versions?)

u could make a pack to download all.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Solecist said:
yesterday i downloaded and installed almost channel forwarders. ....but today im reading that the images are well done right? ......yesterday i saw the channels could have much more nitid images..
So, its worth to download and install the forwarders now again ? (recent versions?)

u could make a pack to download all.

good idea. give me a minute.

domshen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for zipping them all together and vertioning the zip :-) also running emus off usb is ftw :-) now if only homebrew channel would use usb.... Thanks again for all the great work man.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you take requests TroyTheZombie, but if you do I would greatly appreciate an Atari 2600 USB/SD/SDHC forwarder. If not, thanks for all the hard work you did with all the others.

Of all the emus I run that is the only one of six that you have not created a channel for. I am astounded by the quality of your channels and would like all my channels to match (I don't want 5 awesome channels and a s**t one LOL). Your channel animations seem to blow the other ones I've seen thus far.

domshen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Troy, Finally had time to d/l the entire pack (thanks again) and install them. The utils work great and most of the emus do too but for some reason with master system, genisis and TG16 (hugo non logo) I get the banner, then choose start and I get the load screen but then just black and it kills my wiimote and I have to do a hard reset. I am using a standard SD card and I do have a usb drive but all the apps are located on the sd card. any ideas?

BTW; you are an incredible asset to the scene and thanks again for your labor of love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Poke the boner lol.