Hardware Trouble with SNES Online controller for Nintendo Switch

simbin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, just got my SNES Online controller for Nintendo Switch today, but I'm having trouble getting it to work. Plugging into the USB on my dock, I get the amber charging light on top. The only other thing I can do is hold in the sync button in for a few seconds, and the 4 lights on the bottom begin blinking, one after another, like it's searching. Nothing ever happens on my Switch though. I tried pressing/holding Start, both L/R buttons, plugged/unplugged, Bluetooth enabled, but still nothing. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

jkjj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this controller is only for snes online, yes?
could someone provide some insight why they would purchase this over one of the 8bitdo offerings?

i have an SN30 pro and i use dpad only in plenty of games, the sticks do not get in the way. its fabulous.

simbin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this controller is only for snes online, yes?
could someone provide some insight why they would purchase this over one of the 8bitdo offerings?

i have an SN30 pro and i use dpad only in plenty of games, the sticks do not get in the way. its fabulous.

No, it supposedly works with everything system-wide, except you don't have dual thumb sticks for games that require them of course. I already have several 8BitDo controllers, but I'm a sucker for official Nintendo hardware.

jkjj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah i see, well i thought it was restricted to snes online. knowing it isn't really changes my viewpoint and i would like to try one out sometime. godspeed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1