Trouble with Red, Blue and Yellow Legit CIA's?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Cameron Lee, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Cameron Lee
    OP

Cameron Lee Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2016
    So I'm trying to put Pokemon Blue on my friends 3ds running 11.2, but it didn't work, so I tried with all of the rest and they do not work. There isn't a problem with FBI, as I successfully installed MM3D. All Legit CIA's of the games aren't working, can someone help me?

Thanks in advance :D

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
  3. Cameron Lee
    OP

Cameron Lee Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2016
    I have CFW on my 3DS, and I don't really feel like going through a major risky process again for a legit cia on my friends 3ds.

4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Find a different legit CIA for them elsewhere then. Otherwise, get CFW. Don't know what else to tell you.

5. Glyptofane

Glyptofane GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    Look for "New-Legit-cia-generator" to make sure you have actual legit CIAs and to end the hassle of searching around for them.

Also, the games may be installing properly, but are missing the seeds. Are they staying perpetually on the 3DS logo when loaded?

Last edited by Glyptofane, Mar 11, 2017
  6. W4T4R1

W4T4R1 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 20, 2014
    Italy
    It's not risky unless you (not directly you, I mean the user in general) screw up something during the process.
    Also when he will update to 11.3 will lose the ability to install legit CIAs.
    Better get CFW now that he can