OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi there. I've been trying to get RawkSD to work on my 4.2E Wii. Unfortunately it gives me an error when trying to install the tracks on RawkSD on Wii. So I deducted that having forgotten to patch the wii for RawkSD was the source of the problem. Now, I have tried to patch it, but always gives me something like this:

somethingsomethingsomething ............Failed to do shit.
...................Install failed.

So that didn't work so I read a bit on the Rawk site, and it said that if cIOSCORP was previously installed there would be no use of patching.

I have cIOSCORP v3.6 so I tried popping in Rock Band 1 and click on the "ripping" button of the RawkSD menu. I let it do it's thing, put the SD card back in my computer, and when I try to import the RB1 folder, it asks what tracks I want, so I select all and press okay. Then it starts doing it's thing and 10s later windows says that the program has stopped working.

I tried getting custom ones to work but when I get to the wii Rawk SD menu and press the install button, it says that there's a problem.

So basically i don't really know what to do here, tho I'm almost certain that the problem is happening on the Wii, and not on the computer.

Any one know what to do here? Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S.: if you need any other info, I will be more than glad to give it to you.

aria1810

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Szalkow said:
You already posted this in the RawkSD thread. Someone will answer your question there, don't create a new thread for it.
Okay, I just wanted to give a bit more details about it. Kinda new arround here. Can you delete a thread?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended