Hacking trouble with 3ds and r4i 3ds card

evans05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I appear to be having trouble getting my 3ds card to work. my 3ds firmware is 4.5.0-10e. iv updated my r4i 3ds to what its says on the website v1.69b.when loaded into the 3ds we just get an error has occurred please reset device. anyone have any ideas?

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appear to be having trouble getting my 3ds card to work. my 3ds firmware is 4.5.0-10e. iv updated my r4i 3ds to what its says on the website v1.69b.when loaded into the 3ds we just get an error has occurred please reset device. anyone have any ideas?
Can you access the card from another DS/3DS? If so when you go into settings on your card, go to update, does it now say "Compatibility 3DS 4.4, DS 1.4.4"? And have no option to "Update"? If so you were unfortunate enough, like myself, to have the card downgrade itself. I've put a lot of effort into trying to fix it, you simply can't. If it says 3DS 4.4/DS 1.4.4 then your card is pretty much trash now.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario123d said:
You must wait for new frimware ;)

And as for you two. You wanna read someone's problem before you respond? He is on the card's latest firmware, and it is supposed to be compatible with 4.5.0. Responding with a stickied post about having updated beyond the compatibility of your card when the person clearly stated he wasn't on the newest 3ds Update is just lazy and unhelpful.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
And as for you two. You wanna read someone's problem before you respond? He is on the card's latest firmware, and it is supposed to be compatible with 4.5.0. Responding with a stickied post about having updated beyond the compatibility of your card when the person clearly stated he wasn't on the newest 3ds Update is just lazy and unhelpful.
He didn't update the firmware, he updated the kernel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free