Trouble Running Mario Galaxy & Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Unholy360, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Unholy360
    OP

Newcomer Unholy360 Member

Australia
    Hello GBAtemp.

As the title says I'm having some problem trying to run Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl through the Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma, the problem is both these games simply won't boot after pressing launch and gives me nothing but a black screen, I have tried 3 different ISOs for each games, different burning speed, tried searching around this site found no solid answers, now I have lowered my self to just register and to ask how to run these games, please help.....

Spec:
    Wii 3.2J
    0.3 Gamma

(also I once bought a legitimate copy of Brawl and Galaxy, still didn't work)

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    maybe they are trucha signed and 3.3 and up does not allow trucha signed disc, try Custom IOS Downgrader to install 3.2, and run IOS Downgrader too...!! [​IMG]

3. Unholy360
    OP

Australia
    Downgraded to 3.2J none of them worked.

4. innercy

Member innercy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

use any region changer and change to 3.2u. it might help. i think so cus mine is wii jap converted to 3.2u n both games work fine

5. Unholy360
    OP

Australia
    It seems there's some ways to brick my Wii with AnyRegionChanger.
    Could someone make a step by step instruction on how to convert my Wii to another region, so I don't screw up?

6. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    use cios downgrader first , then ios downgrader , follow first link in my signature [​IMG] search is a good buddy of yours click him every once a while [​IMG]

7. Unholy360
    OP

Australia
    ...What? What am I suppose to do in Cios Downgrader?, why do I need another downgrader?, how does your tutorial help in my situation?
    Please be more specific, sorry about this but I don't want to lose my Wii because of a poorly written suggestion.

8. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    sorry I guess my POORLY suggestion is a no help , but by the way cios downgrader is an updater and downgrader and have all versions and regions so if the deal was modifying your Wii this will be the POOREST HELP for you I guess huh , good luck with RICHER suggestions buddy , I was just trying to help , so don't take it against me please .