Hacking Trouble running kernel exploit

Sn10jg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I went through the steps to try to get the kernel exploit running. My problem is every time I enter my url from mongoose ( http://192.168.0.108:8080/) I get an error code on the web browser (error code: 112-1007 could not display page). I'm using my 4gb sd card and put the files from the definite package in the WIIU folder and I've also tried putting it on the root of the sd. Still nothing shows up. I'm on 5.3.2 firmware using tube hax dns to block updates also. Any help would be appreciated.

Sn10jg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What error are you getting now?
Similar error code just a different number.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nvm the page is up. Guess all I had to do was continually reset save data (which I did before and still wasn't working).

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On your mongoose install maybe try using a different port and make sure the page loads on your phone while in wifi. Then test on your wii u

Sn10jg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks guys finally got the kernel exploit running. I don't know why mongoose doesnt work but the exploit page does.

Cachuchin1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help too ! well i tried the mongoose and entering the exploit said that the trial version expired... now i tried the exploit . wiiubrew.net ... 5.4.0 kernel exploit and it does not work it freezes whit a player screen and then i have to reset console please help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt