Trouble Loading Certain games

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Twinrovus, Sep 22, 2009.

Sep 22, 2009
  1. Twinrovus
    OP

Newcomer Twinrovus Newbie

United States
    I'm trying to get guitar hero running off of my hard drive through usb loader gx. World tour and 3 work fine, but Greatest Hits, Aerosmith, and 5 are giving me some trouble. On Greatest hits and Aerosmith the game boots straight to the loading screen and hangs there (skipping the put your wrist strap on message that comes before every game).

For Guitar hero 5 I just get a black screen no matter what I do. I tried installing the Hermes 222 cIOS v4 that merges 37 and 38 as well as installing IOS 56 (I think thats the right one. I can't remember for sure off the top of my head) that some reported to be required for the game. I am able to run The Beatles Rock Band without any problems if that makes a difference.

I'm also having problems with several other games like Muramasa and Kororinpa. Muramasa hangs at the loading screen after selecting a character and Kororinpa hangs at the loading screen after selecting a marble. There are a few other games with problems, but most of them I don't really care about. All of my games launch at least partially with the exception of Guitar Hero 5. Does this point to any specific problem?

I've tried loading all of these in usb loader gx, uLoader, cfg loader, and neogamma with no luck.

Are there any IOS's that I need to install to get these to work? Or is there something else I can do to fix this? I've been looking around online for a while and haven't come up with any solutions.

I'm running system menu 4.1u updated with the waninkoko updaters, cIOS rev 14, with a WD my passport essentials 400GB drive. Let me know if there is any other info you want. Thanks for any suggestions.

2. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    sounds like you have bad rips.
    get them from a new source.