Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys.
I recently downloaded and installed Bit.Trip and Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask NTSC RegionFree INJECT ( a ntsc version made from the original PAL version ). And i installed them the same way i did with my other perfectly working WADs ( cWAD manager, install e etc. ). But when i click START on their channels, it brings me back to the Wii Menu.
Why is this happening? And it's only with those WADs, i have Zelda Ocarina, Secret of Mana, Mario 64, Star Fox 64 and many other WADs working just fine.

Thanks in advance.

Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
IF i install that ios53, will it screw up my wii backup loader channel, my gamecube loader or any of my other WADs?

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i think there i also a second way.
There is a tool called wadpatch.
With that you can change the IOS which the game uses.

You can find this tool on the first page of the systemmenu thoughts thread.

Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"Apparantly it it resigns the wad with the trucha bug, but i think that should be a non issue as long as you're on 3.2 or lower. And make sure that cIOS 249 is installed or u get a definite brick.

I'm not encouraging anyone to try this though, in fact i don't want anyone to brick their wiis so i take no responsibility lol. "

That was taken from the Wadpatch post you mentioned...

But since i use backup launcher gamma, i'm using cIOS 249, so i have no risk of bricking right?

EDIT: I downloaded the wadpatch and opened majoras mask and bit trip, but then i have to enter what IOS i wanna patch... how can i know what IOS i have to type?

Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Up~
Another question, how can i see which IOS i'm in? Because that guy said that if i'm not using 249, my wii will get bricked....

Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry but i have to bump it again because i really need know those stuff i asked because i don't wanna brick my wii

Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
updated: I changed the ios to 249 but i got an error installing the wad, what can i do then? I'll have to install IOS53, play the game, then reinstall cIOS249?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu