Hacking Trouble installing wads to emu nand!

Tigran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this has been discussed to death.. but I can't find it, so if anyone could please help.

I'm setting up sneek on my USB HD. That works, wii games seem to work.. However when I try to install any VC games, I get a (-106) or a (-101)

I tired to go into MMM and change it to IOS249, but that hanges. So I try to install and patch IOS36 again. I get ES_AddtitleFinish (-106) error.

I have set it to already have cios249 installed with ModMii.. But that doesn't seem to work.

Anyone able to help?

Tigran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Load your EmuNand with ShowMiiWads and install your vc/wiiware games that way instead.

If it was for me.. I would.. But I'm doing this for someone who can't even update their graphics drivers on their PC... So I wanted a way I could litterally walk him through it on the phone.

Not to mention Showmiiwads loves to crash.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you extract the wads to the EmuNand, just leave it to do it's thing. It isn't like your extracting a bootmii nand dump.

In my honest opinion, you could always use remote assistance (if it's available) and show him that way instead. Find out more here.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have no idea what version of sneek you are using.
The latest versions of neek2o have a bug. Due to that, installing VC / Wiiware on the emulated nand doesn't work anymore.
Maybe the official release of neek has the issue as well, as it arrived when some code was taken from the official trunk.
The neek2o google svn contains a version of wadmanager_gui, specially adapted to neek2o. Even that one isn't working anymore on
the latest neek2o revisions.
Reverting to an older version of neek2o could be a solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol