Gaming Trouble Downloading Pokemon Bank on 3DS CFW please help.

Avocado_Toast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got my new 3dsxl galaxy edition and made it cfw and have been playing games on it. Recently I found a .cia file for pokemon bank v1.5 because it wouldn't download from the eShop. It nows says that there is still an available update for the software but I can't download it at all. If I try it gets stuck at 0% and won't download in sleep mode. So then I went to the eShop to force download it in the "updates" section of the settings and I noticed that multiple cia games I had downloaded through fbi show that they were in need of updates, but when I clicked on them, they would say "The update doesn't need to be downloaded" so those were updated, but then I had two games(Pokemon bank and shovel knight) (But were focusing on the bank, IDC about shovel knight) at the top of the list who had an orange/yellow bubble on the top left of them that said "update available". When I would click on them it says that it is downloading 0 blocks of data. Does that mean they are up to date and this is just an error message? Or was there another update released after v1.5 to pokemon bank? My eshop would easily download updates for games that I got through cia's, but I can't figure out if its just an error, or there is another update. I can start the software and I got all the way up to the purchase gate as well no issues, it even loaded the purchase screen. Please help? If this is just an error message, how do I get it to stop showing on my home screen that it needs updating? SORRY that this is long and chunky but I'm seriously confused. Very new to the cfw scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end