Oo_Ice_Deep_oO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

Over ebay I bought a copy of Wii Sing 80's, this is a game I have never seen a ROM of anywhere. The disc is immaculate and will play on the 3 wiis I have and the Wii U I have. Unfortunately when I try to use clean rip on any of these consoles it fails. The game itself I believe is single layered 2.5 Gig and I have plenty of harddrive space. All of my consoles have WD harddrives. The Wii's are using 4TB WD Easy Store drives that work great.

I have also tried USB Loader GX to backup the game. It finishes using IOS249 (56) 52-beta or IOS250 (57) 53-beta. The problem is the rips, USB Loader GX won't load. I have not ran a checksum in wiibackupmanager, but I will look into that.

If anybody can tell me anything about why the difficulty ripping this game specifically or any other tricks I can use to get a functional backup I would appreciate it.

Last edited by Oo_Ice_Deep_oO,

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Against the rules to link to roms/warez sites. Didn't you read them?
Please remove the link before a moderator/admin thinks about giving you a warning or banning you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

From a known 'working' wbfs dump :-

CRC-32: 2a5dfe58
MD4: 0c01db4a5377bf83159dc222c40cd484
MD5: 8d366e174549d302f3a1354078370efe
SHA-1: 306e82004b9068d1c20da96bcffc398ed7c61b90

Last edited by ILuvGames,
Reactions: Issac

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

Over ebay I bought a copy of Wii Sing 80's, this is a game I have never seen a ROM of anywhere. The disc is immaculate and will play on the 3 wiis I have and the Wii U I have. Unfortunately when I try to use clean rip on any of these consoles it fails. The game itself I believe is single layered 2.5 Gig and I have plenty of harddrive space. All of my consoles have WD harddrives. The Wii's are using 4TB WD Easy Store drives that work great.

I have also tried USB Loader GX to backup the game. It finishes using IOS249 (56) 52-beta or IOS250 (57) 53-beta. The problem is the rips, USB Loader GX won't load. I have not ran a checksum in wiibackupmanager, but I will look into that.

If anybody can tell me anything about why the difficulty ripping this game specifically or any other tricks I can use to get a functional backup I would appreciate it.
I would try using cleanrip.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple