Trolling your friends' WiFi

thewannacryguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I've been playing with the security settings on my modem lately. If your friends are like most people, they will let you use their wifi at their house and have probably never touched their modem's settings. This means you can enter the address "192.168.1.1" into your internet browser then the username "admin" and password "admin" and do what you want. For the sake of trolling, you can blacklist your friends' devices from their own wifi and change the wifi password to "<name>isacocksucker". Maybe I should give this a shot next time a friend is having a party.

Warning: Only do this to friends who can take a joke. Record all passwords you change so you can easily change them back later. While extremely easy, you are still penetrating and hijacking a network using social engineering and password guessing. Do this to the wrong person and you risk legal action against you.

Last edited by thewannacryguy,
D

Deleted User

Now what I like to do is to block my sisters appletv when she takes
all the traffic. :rofl:

She: I have no internet!
Me: Maybe you have to restart your appletv.

EDIT: Just for a few minutes.

Last edited by ,

thewannacryguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Don't fuck with people's Wifi. What you should be doing is letting them know they should be setting up a password for their router so that people with worse intentions can't do anything.
I think that if you simply let them know they wont listen. If you troll their WiFi they will learn a lesson the hard way without any real consequences.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: As He himself even stated.