The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SERIOUSLY! WOO!

This person did everything so far that I was planning to do when I started a homebrew :]

I wanna see how they made it, so I'm downloading this! If their interface is how mine was going to be set up (and from the way TT works, probably is), I will be please and won't have to go into my TT work. I hate how the rare cards are never lost though >.>;

I love this person now xD

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
CPhantom said:
SERIOUSLY! WOO!

This person did everything so far that I was planning to do when I started a homebrew :]

I wanna see how they made it, so I'm downloading this! If their interface is how mine was going to be set up (and from the way TT works, probably is), I will be please and won't have to go into my TT work. I hate how the rare cards are never lost though >.>;

Hehe, quite a surprise, wasn't it CPhantom?

CPhantom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
CPhantom said:
SERIOUSLY! WOO!

Yeah, it was! Seriously, I am a HUGE fan of this minigame :]...and MAJOR fan of FFVIII.

I pray that when I download this it will be good. The server that the download is coming from is insanely slow though x.x;; like 12kb transfer, lol.

pilotwangs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CPhantom said:
Noitora said:
CPhantom said:
SERIOUSLY! WOO!

Yeah, it was! Seriously, I am a HUGE fan of this minigame :]...and MAJOR fan of FFVIII.

I pray that when I download this it will be good. The server that the download is coming from is insanely slow though x.x;; like 12kb transfer, lol.

Im playing it atm,it's great.

Took ages to load at the start,I was a bit worried it wasn't gonna work.

Thanks to the person who made this.

CPhantom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME!

Is it just DS-to-DS play? or full on Wifi? :] I read the translated page: wireless mode to play with your friends is mentioned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)