Latest firmware changes.Trying to update my trinket. What would cause it to not appear in windows when double pressing the reset button, and than plugging the switch into a PC?
There is a SAMD21 update option in Switchboot.
I`d hold on updating though because v1.4.0 is FINISHED!!!
Making UF2 tomorrow morning BST.
- Latest Hekate 5.0.1 upstream changes
- payload.bin override (as usual)
- nyx override (hold down both vol+ buttons to skip loading nyx. Will auto-skip if not present of course)
- SXOS MultiNAND feature (left out emummc handling as that is done in Hekate Nyx.) People on SXOS deserve something to play with too...
- File browser refined and improved. Browse / launch any payload. Parent(..) selection now implemented.
- Add any payload etc to hekate_ipl.ini from within the app (as usual)
- SAMD21 update mode (as usual)
- Safe backup (as usual) - BOOT0/1/PRODINFO
- Interface changes: Broadly exactly the same as standard(non-nyx) Hekate. My better font is in there however...
But it had to be done. Not so long between updates next time!
Last edited by mattytrog,