Hacking RELEASE [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] [Modchip Software] *NEW* Fusee_Suite UF2 packages

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hayato213 My switch always boots into stock sysnand when I press the power button, but I want it to boot into the payload i name as "payload.bin" on the root of my sd card (ill likely want that payload being latest hekate).

I'm using an RCM X86 chip and I have all straps connected EXEPT for the volume strap. Currently I've flashed part one and two of the RCM-X86 (all versions) UF2s to my chip. First boot up after doing that DID boot me right into hekate since that was my "payload.bin" file on the SD, but thats not the case anymore. To get into Hekate, I currently have to hold vol+ and power, and then with the "Fusee Suite SAMD21 prebootloader" menu I go to "Browse for Payload" to select my hekate.
I simply want pressing the power button to boot me into the "payload.bin" i have on the root of my sd card.

EDIT: So power brings me to stock fw. Vol+ is when I start to see the sliders that i use to get into samd menu or my payload.bin. Also unrelated - In the info menu it says i have Volume+ strap detected but I didn't install that. And it doesn't show my joycon strap.

I've been having trouble with this for a few days now. Would appreciate your advice

If you have access to the Fusee Suite menu, then you can autoboot a payload on the UF2 version of Hekate, and set that to autoboot on the UF2 version to the payload of your choice, I would set it to hekate.bin, you would need to use autoRCM if you don't want to use a jig all the time.

So with the RCM-X86 booting hekate.bin, we can use a hekate.ipl to boot into a CFW, by setting it to autoboot a CFW like Atmosphere.
So when you press the power button with everything set correct it will boot into the CFW of your choice, to get to hekate when it is booting you press the vol - button to enter hekate menu. That is how I have mine set up.

Dragman

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys. I have an trinket M0 in my Nintendo Switch and installed: /trinket-rebug-others-switchboot_uf2-fusee_uf2-modchip-software.526607

Is it possible to switch to this software and how can i do that? Unfortunately I am a bit out of the subject and would like to use a newer Hekate version. About your help I am very grateful

Paco46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have access to the Fusee Suite menu, then you can autoboot a payload on the UF2 version of Hekate, and set that to autoboot on the UF2 version to the payload of your choice, I would set it to hekate.bin, you would need to use autoRCM if you don't want to use a jig all the time.

So with the RCM-X86 booting hekate.bin, we can use a hekate.ipl to boot into a CFW, by setting it to autoboot a CFW like Atmosphere.
So when you press the power button with everything set correct it will boot into the CFW of your choice, to get to hekate when it is booting you press the vol - button to enter hekate menu. That is how I have mine set up.

My sd card is set up to run multiple different CFWs so I'd prefer my switch to turn on automatically into Hekate menu so from there I can decide what I'd like my switch to launch into. And I dont understand what you mean about autoRCM or an RCM jig. I've never had to use one since i've installed my RCM-X86.
So how would I do this? Is it a setting in the Fusee Suite menu or will I simply need to flash a different UF2 file? I don't understand why naming my hekate payload to payload.bin wouldn't do the trick.

Last edited by Paco46,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sd card is set up to run multiple different CFWs so I'd prefer my switch to turn on automatically into Hekate menu so from there I can decide what I'd like my switch to launch into. And I dont understand what you mean about autoRCM or an RCM jig. I've never had to use one since i've installed my RCM-X86.
So how would I do this? Is it a setting in the Fusee Suite menu or will I simply need to flash a different UF2 file? I don't understand why naming my hekate payload to payload.bin wouldn't do the trick.

You could use payload.bin if you want, the way the buttons function set up in the code by default pressing power go to stock. Unless you reverse the role and turn power + volume plus button to stock you need autorcm if you just want to press one button.

Last edited by Hayato213,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a best one to install? I have Trinket M0 installed already but was wondering if there's a better one or smaller one.
Functionally they're all the same, so don't worry too much. I think with the M0 you have to remove the USB port to get it to fit, so the only reason to get a different one would be to avoid taht, but it shouldn't be too hard to do.

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually drilled a hole in the shell to not press button unless I use something to press it because it’s annoying.

I’ll try again I’m using the fuses suite and the default one with all straps

I think it has to do with the usb C connection.. because it’s plugged into a power case

Last edited by khuong,

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually drilled a hole in the shell to not press button unless I use something to press it because it’s annoying.

I’ll try again I’m using the fuses suite and the default one with all straps

I think it has to do with the usb C connection.. because it’s plugged into a power case

You might just have a bad solder point. Check them again with your iron.(it's happened to me where it wasn't making contact but the wire was stuck as if it was)

Last edited by White_Raven_X,

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might just have a bad solder point. Check them again with your iron.(it's happened to me where it wasn't making contact but the wire was stuck as if it was)

Can you confirm - Plug in your switch to a power source - Power Off (Full power off) - Press Power -> Chip turns on -> boots into payload?

Mine does..

Plugged In -> Press Power (from powered off state) -> Chip flashes it's stuff -> Does not boot.. (black screen) -> Unplug.. boots fine.

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you confirm - Plug in your switch to a power source - Power Off (Full power off) - Press Power -> Chip turns on -> boots into payload?

Mine does..

Plugged In -> Press Power (from powered off state) -> Chip flashes it's stuff -> Does not boot.. (black screen) -> Unplug.. boots fine.
I don't think it was ment to inject while being plugged in.... Anyone else's input would be appreciated. * Actually now that I think about it further...you CANNOT have it plugged in while in RCM and try to inject a payload at the same time. This is perfectly normal. Always disconnect when trying to inject in RCM unless you are injecting through your PC usb cord or usb injector device. But you cannot charge and inject at the same time.
Have you read through other comments on the trinket v2 page? Have you updated to the latest version?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/trinket...software-new-fusee_suite-uf2-packages.553998/

Last edited by White_Raven_X,

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it was ment to inject while being plugged in.... Anyone else's input would be appreciated. * Actually now that I think about it further...you CANNOT have it plugged in while in RCM and try to inject a payload at the same time. This is perfectly normal. Always disconnect when trying to inject in RCM unless you are injecting through your PC usb cord or usb injector device. But you cannot charge and inject at the same time.
Have you read through other comments on the trinket v2 page? Have you updated to the latest version?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/trinket...software-new-fusee_suite-uf2-packages.553998/

yeah I think I’ll have to do some tinkering with the code heh.

I have switches in battery cases and it’s annoying taking them in and out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...