Hacking RELEASE [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] [Modchip Software] *NEW* Fusee_Suite UF2 packages

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
I just installed it on my switch using a trinket M0 with all straps on and it works as intended, but is it normal for the device to (I assume) trigger RCM when it's off and I plug it into the charger? When I do I only get a black screen as RCM gets triggered but no payload is sent. The chip is currently set up to trigger RCM and send a payload upon pressing the power button

Hayato213

( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed it on my switch using a trinket M0 with all straps on and it works as intended, but is it normal for the device to (I assume) trigger RCM when it's off and I plug it into the charger? When I do I only get a black screen as RCM gets triggered but no payload is sent. The chip is currently set up to trigger RCM and send a payload upon pressing the power button

Mine are like that when the unit is in off state, plug in a charger and it won't boot.

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
Mine are like that when the unit is in off state, plug in a charger and it won't boot.

Just to add some more information, when I unplug the charger, the payload still doesn't get sent so the screen stays black until I hold the power button to forcefully shutdown the unit.

Hayato213

( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to add some more information, when I unplug the charger, the payload still doesn't get sent so the screen stays black until I hold the power button to forcefully shutdown the unit.

Yes that is correct you have to power cycle, seem like the unit won't boot while the charger is connected even if it set to autoboot a payload.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so it's not the MacOS files, I get a black screen regardless of whether I have a SD card in or not, using an RCM loader doesn't produce any results. Is there a way to be able to "turn off" whatever is happening with the Trinket without cracking open the case?

Hayato213

( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so it's not the MacOS files, I get a black screen regardless of whether I have a SD card in or not, using an RCM loader doesn't produce any results. Is there a way to be able to "turn off" whatever is happening with the Trinket without cracking open the case?

Sound like problem is your NAND if you can load up hekate.bin and hekate.uf2 version

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sound like problem is your NAND if you can load up hekate.bin and hekate.uf2 version
Sorry I don't follow.

When powering on normally, it loads OFW.
When powering on with Power + Vol I get a black screen, regardless of whether there is an SD card in it or not, or if I have an RCM loader attached or not.

What would be my next steps?

Hayato213

( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I don't follow.

When powering on normally, it loads OFW.
When powering on with Power + Vol I get a black screen, regardless of whether there is an SD card in it or not, or if I have an RCM loader attached or not.

What would be my next steps?

You should figure out what wrong with your NAND if you are using correct Atmosphere files, issue here isn't the modchip if hekate.bin work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply orally for Aspergers, apply rectally for COVID.