Trine trilogy announced for the Nintendo Switch

trine switch.png

In a press release today, Finnish indie devs Frozenbyte announced that their Trine video game series will land on the Switch. In fact, the remake of the original Trine, Trine Enchanted, is available as of today at $14.99 / € 14.99 / £ 13.49. The ports are being worked on by the Barcelona-based studio BlitWorks.

As for the other entries in the series, Trine 2: Complete Story and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, they will be available on the Nintendo console at a later date.

The press release also notes that the games can be played at 1080p/30fps docked and 720p/30fps in handheld mode. Moreover, they support 1-3 players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm so tired of that port crying.
No one forces you guys to play the ports. Many ppl (me included) are happy to be able to play all those games on our yet fav console.

I think they kinda want Nintendo to launch their Switch games faster. But when Nintendo did stuff like that, it was bad for business.

Many ports are a sign of a successful videogame console since the era on the Nes at the very least.

What we should care about is if the ports are good or not.

I have the Switch mostly to play Nintendo Games anyway.

What I tend to buy is Mario Kart + Good Mario Game + Smash Bross.

But I am not a huge fan of Mario Kart anyone, last Mario Kart I really liked was Mario Kart DS. I got Oddisey already so I will probably buy the Switch Smash Bros Game.

Last edited by raxadian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: