steven116

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I have the usb launcher GX. Last week, I putted some isos in my hard drive. To do it, I took the 4,7 GB isos and I trimmed them with Wiiscrubber 1.4. After, with WBFS manager 3.0, I putted them in the hard drive. I noticed that some games gives me a black screen when I load them (guitar hero world tour, excitebots, animal crossing, sonic unleashed). So, I decided to put the entire iso (not trimmed) in the HDD with WBFS Manager 3.0. By doing that, I learned that the wbfs manager automatically trim the iso (or scrub, whatever ...). After this, the 4 games worked. So, the other isos was, in theory, trimmed 2 times ...

I have 41 games on my HDD. Only 4 of them was corrupted. Is there a chance that the other iso (the 37 other games that boot parfectly and seem to work) crash in the middle of the game because they was not correctly scrubbed/trimmed by Wiiscrubber 1.4 ?

Thanks a lot !

Sorry for my english, I can't do better !

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no real need for you to trim them since the ISOs will be scrubbed by WBFS Manager when you add them. If you extract the ISOs from the WBFS partition you'll find they come out to be full-sized in Windows.

So just add ISOs as they are and everything will work just fine.

steven116

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I know, but I don't want to re-rip all my 41 games in my computer to put them in my HDD.
If the game boot perfecly, can it crash somewhere farther in the game if I scrubbed them with wiiscrubber 1.4 before ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it