TriiForce 0.42 - Seeking Assistance

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dr Awesomo, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Dr Awesomo
    OP

Dr Awesomo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2010
    Canada
    Recently, my hands came upon a new external HDD. Seagate Expansion, it's called, I believe. It's a 1TB USB 2.0.

Having read as many Triiforce tutorials as I could get my hands on, I've managed to successfully get it to run on my SD-NAND backup. I haven't trid the HDD yet, due to the fact I can't seem to format it to FAT32, only exFAT (FAT64). Which begs the question: will exFAT work?

Anyways, the reason I bring this thread up is for the following:
    Is it possible the launch retail discs through Triiforce?

I was hopping triiforce would register the Disc Channel as a channel it could use, but I guess not. That having been said, which wad-based "backup" launcher is also designed to allow the successful launch of a retail disc?

The reason I ask is the same as that among the thus far mislead. As most of you are well aware, Rock Band 2 DLC isn't well facilitated by the wii's 512 NAND. I figure a TB should be more than sufficient, and then some. But I have to be able to get RB2 to run on it's default IOS in order for this plan to work.
    Smellin' what i'm cooking?; You readin my mail?; You get where I'm coming from??

thanks in advance, any other method than identified above is much appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice