Hacking TriiForce 0.42 Info Sender beta 1

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Download
This is a mod of TriiForce that will collect info about the title you launched (compressed, nand emu used, titleid, video options, etc) and you can set the game to working or not working
Also your IP will be logged so dont do stupid things, this is to help improve triiforce
wink.gif

Requirements
A Wii
Internet on Wii

So it looks pretty much like normal triiforce, only there is an option to set game working or not in the menu

Example of what i receive
Code:
00010001-4e414a39ÂÂÂÂ |Running under IOS 249 v14| |Using Wii Nand| |Working| |Game Name = Super Smash Bros| |Video = Default Video Mode| |Video Patch = No Video patches| |Language = Default Language| |Hooktype = No Ocarina&debugger| |Ocarina = No Ocarina| |Debugger = No debugger| |Boot content = 00000006 (NandLoader)| |NTSC 480 50 Hz | |Entrypoint: 8000403c| |BSS: 801b5ec0, size = 0009a210(631312)| |Requested IOS = 21 |

Evantually we will upload the log's to a site (once we have much title's)

source

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
weird, i have nothing changed at all exept net functions added and i already got info from people that used usb emu so :|

shred6waves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not quite sure how to send if a game is working or not working.... i have "bit.trip core" running ntsc-u on an ntsc-u system from usbnand and it freezes after the "hold wiimote sideways" screen.

majoras mask gives me a code dump also.

when i switch it to "not working" in triiforce, when i scroll through all the games it says they all dont work, which isnt true. do i just switch bit.trip core to not working and start the game?

i dont want to send inaccurate results
huh.gif

EDIT: nevermind, just read the title LOL. i accidently sent bit trip core as working, ill send it as not working. sorry!

tripellex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nick, is it possible for you to create a test version with a multi game list rather than one at a time, say, 10-12 games? it would make testing much faster. all of the configurable options could be set per game via a submenu.

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well i can make it easier so it doesnt launch the game, just setting the settings and pressing A to send it, good enough ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse