Gaming Triforce Heroes local DL-play with a N3DS on 9.0?

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'am running Triforce Heroes on my O3DS/latest emunand with my GW card and was trying to play it with my friend locally via download-play. He owns a N3DS / 9.0 FW with Reinand on emunand 9.0.

When he recieves the download-play-data, he gets an update-prompt for FW 9.9.

Is there a workaround for this? Is emunand for N3DS still limited to 9.5? What would happen if he choose "yes"?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'am running Triforce Heroes on my O3DS/latest emunand with my GW card and was trying to play it with my friend locally via download-play. He owns a N3DS / 9.0 FW with Reinand on emunand 9.0.

When he recieves the download-play-data, he gets an update-prompt for FW 9.9.

Is there a workaround for this? Is emunand for N3DS still limited to 9.5? What would happen if he choose "yes"?
Was he in emuNAND when he tried to join?
The best workaround would be for him to just install the CIA of Triforce Heroes, but Free Multi Patcher has update blocking built in so he could try that, I'm not sure if it applies to Download Play games though.
Since he has CFW it's best to play without download play, so he can keep his progress and get the full story.

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, he was in 9.0 EmuNand when he tried to join.

Installing the game as cia on his N3DS?... Do i have to prepare/patch the cia in anyway? It's a 9.9 game. Will it work without any hassle on a 9.0 Reinand emunand?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes, he was in 9.0 EmuNand when he tried to join.

Installing the game as cia on his N3DS?... Do i have to prepare/patch the cia in anyway? It's a 9.9 game. Will it work without any hassle on a 9.0 Reinand emunand?
It should work just fine. Just make sure it's firmware spoofed (a lot of people mistake this for cryptofixed so it might say that it's cryptofixed though what that actually means is that it's firmware spoofed)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: hello