Hacking Tried the soundhax on my old 3ds 11.2-35u and something went wrong

LordofSadFace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
im afraid that i still cant install safehax, i followed those steps and installed boot9strap and luma on the CTRNAND, but safehax keeps showing just a black screen

newyorkampharos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im afraid that i still cant install safehax, i followed those steps and installed boot9strap and luma on the CTRNAND, but safehax keeps showing just a black screen
If you have been able to install the cias onto your device, you don't need soundhax or anything since you can access it from your home screen.

Reactions: HugaTheFox

LordofSadFace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My bad, i didnt explained correctly what was left, the thing is that im trying to install the arm9loaderhax so i can use FBI, however anytime i try to run safehax, SafeA9LHInstaller or SafeB9SInstaller it gives the black screen i have mentioned before.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
My bad, i didnt explained correctly what was left, the thing is that im trying to install the arm9loaderhax so i can use FBI, however anytime i try to run safehax, SafeA9LHInstaller or SafeB9SInstaller it gives the black screen i have mentioned before.
Are you following https://3ds.guide? You shouldn't be installing a9lh, but rather b9s. Stay away from YouTube videos if that's what you're doing.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: FateForWindows

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using an older release of Safehax (r19)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over