Trials and Tribulation savefile

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ReavenMK, Nov 12, 2007.

Nov 12, 2007
  1. ReavenMK
    OP

Newcomer ReavenMK Newbie

Brazil
    I'm embarassed to ask help, since I've not even posted here before, but I lost my Trials and Tribulation savefile due to my battery running out when I was saving :| Now I have to start at the beggining of the Case 3, but does someone have, can do, I don't know, a save file for the third part of that case?

I searched all over web, but the only place I found, Gamefaqs, the gamesaves are for the japanese version.

I'd appreciate very much If someone can help me, with the savegame or information. Thanks!

2. iffy525

Member iffy525 not famous

United States
    the japanese version will be fine becuase the japanese version has a english option

3. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Not only that: I also saw some people claiming that the JP save will work with the US version.

4. iffy525

Member iffy525 not famous

United States
    probably will all they had to do is change the startup menu so it has english first and not japanese

5. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Still, you couldn't use the Japanese save with the first two games.

6. ReavenMK
    OP

Newcomer ReavenMK Newbie

Brazil
    I will try to use the jap savegame as soon as I can then. But, if there is any notice or possibility of US one, please do tell me. [​IMG]

Thanks.

7. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
  8. ReavenMK
    OP

Newcomer ReavenMK Newbie

Brazil
    Thanks! No problem at all being half way through day 1, actually, it's better! I think I lost my save towards the end of the second day, almost in the ending of the second investigation part. If your sister reach that part and you can upload to me, I'd be very grateful! But nonetheless, the one you just did will do just fine anyway [​IMG]

Thanks!

9. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Nope she quit >_> Sorry

I actually don't know where abouts she is. Phoenix has just met Mr Kudo.

10. ReavenMK
    OP

Newcomer ReavenMK Newbie

Brazil
    Back to where I was!

Actually, I began playing my own savefile from the beggining of case 3, only to see if it was gonna to take too long for me to reach where I was, but then the surprise: apparently, the game despite deleting my corrupted data, assumed I had played the 2 first parts, and the dialogue from these 2 first parts were in "speed mode", you know, when you have already read the lines. So I kept pressing the buttons and I cleared pretty quickly, since I had known where to go and what to do already. Then the third part it came back to "normal speed"

Did anyone knew this happened? My little contribution if no one did.. [​IMG] and thanks for all the help, and sorry the trouble, since I haven't even used the savefile. [​IMG] But really thanks. [​IMG]

11. phoood

Member phoood taking it to a whole new level.

United States
    dualscene.net has a save file database. Though I checked and they don't have one for you.