Hacking Tri force download play system update issues

Deathbot64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I am running a us new 3ds xl on 9.0 sysnand with 9.5 emunand and I have installed tri force heroes as a CIA and I want to play with my bro through download play since he doesn't have it but his new 3ds is up to date on system updates. When I first try to do download play the game was trying to download for over 5 min. Do both systems really need to be on the same firmware to work, or does it just take forever to download or is there some sort of workaround I can do?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So I am running a us new 3ds xl on 9.0 sysnand with 9.5 emunand and I have installed tri force heroes as a CIA and I want to play with my bro through download play since he doesn't have it but his new 3ds is up to date on system updates. When I first try to do download play the game was trying to download for over 5 min. Do both systems really need to be on the same firmware to work, or does it just take forever to download or is there some sort of workaround I can do?
If you use a different region game to your console it will give you problems in online and download play. I think the game has to be the same region as the other console but not sure (e.g. A Eur console running a U.S. version game, download-playing with a U.S. version console). To minimise problems you should get all consoles and the game to be the same region.

Although this may not be the problem, I was on a EUR console playing a U.S. version cia, and when I tried to download play with another Eur console, I got the user agreement coming up in a loop. Rather than failing to download which is what yours is doing.

And also you can't play local multiplayer with only two people, you have to have three. It sucks.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things